The Shitposting Thread

I'd be okay with a "Cvlt Of Teknikal Barbaritee."

All the people whining here probably dont like to have fun.
it's just the same few sour fucks who i've been bashing since day one and they're jsut dying to get rid of me. In other words they're scorned twats that nobody really pays attention to. I contribute more to this forum in days than any of them have done their whole time here.

This thread would be useful if it was the only thread that TechnicalBarbarity posted in. Like a little mental asylum just for him.
how about you stick to getting drunk and rambling to yourself in the beer thread?

A week away and CiG's constant rimming of TB has festered into a cult. It'll be interesting to see how this devolves.
the only rimming i know about is when your mouth was stuck on Omnis ass...

"BUBUBUT I WANNA BELIEEEVVVE" :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG and Sophii
Contribute might be not be the right word for what any of us have been doing lately, but we have certainly been active.
well not in this thread obviously(hence the name). But some of us certainly do contribute to this forum, there's no doubt about that. We post new stuff that's being released, we keep the thrash thread alive, we run games/polls etc. While the guys here who are all sour are basically the people who do nothing more than hang out in the social forum.

Sure sure. Don't mind me.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG and Slammed
Don't forget that the forum is slow these days no one is posting like the they did in the good old days.

almost everyone celebrated the demise of the two people here who left/were chased out recently. But Onder and Black Orifice were two of the guys who actually had a hard time letting go. I can go back and quote both of them but nah.

Ozz was also pretty happy that i basically devoured the two people who made fun of him the most, but yet here he is woofing :lol: poor guy is just lonely and confused.

Reactions: Sophii
It's actually fun to have new blood in here
Especially after @TechnicalBarbarity ran off the fun people and I really do actually miss Effigy Forgotten

Is @Nick1975 one of the people tech ran off??

That TB must have some god like power to run off all these people!

Although I believe Nick was too stupid to be run off, he's just hiding in his bedroom jacking off to the new Motley Crue movie trailer.

Reactions: Sophii