The Shitposting Thread

third one isnt showing for me but that first guy looks like a fat Freddy Mercury

Have you seen the video where Mustaine gets pissed off because a dude is shining a laser pointer at him? That was the inspiration. I was watching angry stage banter. Third pic was an accident, first two are supposed to be seen as one.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Nah omni and manic are the two i sent along. Nick is on you guys lol

Don't be so modest, if Nick has been smart enough to fuck off you are worthy of at least some of the praise.
He might just be busy defending his 'research position' on all those other forums.

That TB must have some god like power to run off all these people!

Eehhh
It was only 3 or 4 tech ran off
Out of how many people that are here??

Although I believe Nick was too stupid to be run off, he's just hiding in his bedroom jacking off to the new Motley Crue movie trailer

I actually really love motley crue and EVEN I AM LMFAO at this comment

What fun people? A bipolar spastic and a guy pretending to be two people who posted infrequently?
Just two people? Lol i think he pretended to be at least 3-4 people here. And that's not counting all the the people he pretended to be towards the end of his demise.

Tech actually said he was starting to like "this guy" lmao.
i think i know who he is.

Just two people? Lol i think he pretended to be at least 3-4 people here. And that's not counting all the the people he pretended to be towards the end of his demise.

Well, of all the people Bromni was pretending to be, you chased away his two accounts still being used.

You don't have a Facebook account, do you??

idgi.