The Shitposting Thread

Never read lord of the flies. Is this a compliment?

Basically these kids get stranded on an island and try to form a government, but Jack doesn’t like the rules (or something) and splits off the group and becomes the charismatic leader of the rebel group. They end up killing a fat kid and torching the whole island while hunting to kill another kid. Because of the fire, a navy ship notices and sails over to stop the madness and save the kids.

Despite this thread living up to its namesake, I mean there is some top tier shitposting here, I gotta say - TB has got to be front runner for GMD poster of the year. These past few weeks have been a comedy maelstrom. I’m telling you, the developments on this forum have been as exciting as each new episode of True Detective. Call me crazy, but this is what I consider the golden years of GMD - what with the absolutely fantastic GMD year polls that have been the most reinvigorating musical experience of the past year and a half. Kudos to everyone involved, and apologies to anyone in the crossfire that has been the victims for my popcorn. Carry on, in all the glorious carnage, and may the naval officer never see the fire. Kyank aper

:lol:

So Bronail was indeed wishing for the navy officer to show up by saying "he looking forward to the fire". Or maybe Jack dies in the fire?

That sounds like a bad ass book. Looks like there's a movie too. Wonder if its worth watching.

I just kinda assumed EVERY ONE has read Lord of the flies
Instead of watching the movie, just read the book and watch all the comedy shit making fun of the movie

Yeah I think he was implying that Deron is the NAVY.
Yes
That's obviously what he meant
I actually thought that the "Navy not seeing the fire" comment was a reference to when Deron actually made a post to bitch about tech arguing with Ozzman

You read?
I read the posts on Facebook and GMD, I used to go on wikiwalks though tvtropes.org, and like 5 years ago I was still actually reading actual books
I read Lord of the flies when I was 12
I remember all the comedy shit making fun of Lord of the flies much more clearly than the actual book itself, TBH

The biggest problem with accidents like that is that people don't know how to predict what will happen. Slowing down is a good thing (but not always possible), but too many people think like that idiot and think that moving over to the wrong side of the road is enough to avoid them. Not sure where exactly that road is but too many people see that road and think they can just open it up and drive at whatever speed their car can do and they call that driving to the conditions.

In the dusk and dawn you could drive down a road like that and see a hundred roos all on the side of the road and there will still be people who think it's okay to drive at the 100kph (about 65mph) speed limit or faster. They'd drive down the road marvelling at all the roos and how they are just sitting there feeding and then cry when the mob moves onto the road and they hit one.
I definitely wouldn't wanna run into one of these yoked up mofos ...
roger-the-musclebound-kangaroo-is-back-and-it-looks-like-hes-been-hitting-the-weights.jpg

have you seen the one video clip of some kangaroo that was beating up someones dog and then the owner ran up to it, squared off and punched the roo right in the head? :lol:

Reactions: Slammed and CiG
I definitely wouldn't wanna run into one of these yoked up mofos ...
roger-the-musclebound-kangaroo-is-back-and-it-looks-like-hes-been-hitting-the-weights.jpg

have you seen the one video clip of some kangaroo that was beating up someones dog and then the owner ran up to it, squared off and punched the roo right in the head? :lol:

RIP Roger!

Yeah there has been a few videos like that around, usually quickly condemned by the tv station showing it. There has been plenty of idiots put in hospital for doing it too

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity