The Shitposting Thread

... yeah i gotta start turning things around too. Been actually eating a lot of salads recently. I feel like a fucking rabbit

I do a lot of that through the warmer months. Between myself and my family we grow a lot of different fruits and vegies and we can be relatively self sufficient. Fucked me up a few weeks back though when I was struck down with a stomach ulcer and had to revert back too cooked vegies. In the following four days after the ulcer I picked 7 buckets of tomatoes and couldn't eat the damn things.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Oof, good thing you didnt. The acidity of those tomatos woulda FUCKED YOU UP with that ulcer.

Yeah there is quite a few things that make them worse. Raw vegies/salads don't help but acidic stuff and salty stuff is a definitely no no. I do a lot of Asian cooking and the spices and even the soy sauce content in many of the really good recipes means those meals are off the list too. Chinese New Year here is a bit of a feast for my wife and I and fuck it was hard limiting myself to only one lap chong

Im sorry to hear than man . :cry:

Thats always the worst having to limit yourself of some good food

My problem is that I always go back to old ways too soon after a flare up. My father in law left us a cook book the rest of the family would kill for from his days as a restaurant owner and although it's often hard to read it's too easy to fall back into the trap of cooking traditional Asian meals with all the good stuff.