The Shitposting Thread

@The Ozzman
f38BVG6.jpg

Reactions: CiG
Damn getting old sucks, I didn't even feel him stroking my schlong, he must have soft hands.

Industrial bread ovens? The mob I used to work for had three plants for white bread capable of 8000 loaves an hour, and another four plants for doing other varieties. They'd run 24/7 (if there wasn't a breakdown) and they'd churn out something in the vicinity of 50 different varieties every day

Reactions: CiG
Tera, our confused egomaniac .

I have scars all over my hands btw.

And i played a 6 string ESP for years

Funny story since you mentioned an oven, when i was like 4 i walked up to a hot ass oven and put both of my hands right on it. Skinned both of them. Also had a hot iron fall on top of my right hand when i was about 5 ... still have a giant scar from it.

I wouldnt say super industrial but they are restaurant quality style bread ovens, mostly to cook (American) biscuits/bread rolls. Its such a tight and thin space to put my hands in to grab the trays.

Reactions: Slammed
Tera, our confused egomaniac .

I have scars all over my hands btw.

And i played a 6 string ESP for years

Funny story since you mentioned an oven, when i was like 4 i walked up to a hot ass oven and put both of my hands right on it. Skinned both of them. Also had a hot iron fall on top of my right hand when i was about 5 ... still have a giant scar from it.

ESP/LTD guitars are the ultimate guitars, straight up.

Kitchens are a painful place to be in, hahaha! But you gotta learn somehow. Pain is essential for cooking. Puts the love into it.

I wouldnt say super industrial but they are restaurant quality style bread ovens, mostly to cook (American) biscuits/bread rolls. Its such a tight and thin space to put my hands in to grab the trays.

Mob I used to work for was a huge multi-national bakery, they made it and shipped it out to all the supermarkets and shops on a daily basis. Our varieties and names vary quite a bit to America despite the products all being similar. But basically they made anything bread like and they made it in mass quantities and we shipped it out across the state.

Reactions: CiG and Sophii
Mob I used to work for was a huge multi-national bakery, they made it and shipped it out to all the supermarkets and shops on a daily basis. Our varieties and names vary quite a bit to America despite the products all being similar. But basically they made anything bread like and they made it in mass quantities and we shipped it out across the state.

That's fascinating to me.
Industrial bakeries fuckin scare me dude. I dont know what it is about them.
Well, really industrialized facility.

Scare me as in instills a fascination enough that feels threatening.

That's fascinating to me.
Industrial bakeries fuckin scare me dude. I dont know what it is about them.
Well, really industrialized facility.

Scare me as in instills a fascination enough that feels threatening.

I used to love bread, especially hot just baked bread but I fucking hate the smell of it now. Too many years walking around the bakery, too many years getting in the back of the truck while the bread was hot (which it shouldn't have been) and too many years sniffing that shit has really put me off the smell of bread cooking. Seeing the bakery in action is quite amazing, everything from the raw ingredients all the way to getting the stuff in the back of the truck is amazing to see but after twelve years it's also boring as shit :)

Reactions: Sophii
Working so many years in a place you end up hating will do that.

Working at a hospital makes me sick to the smell of sanitized/clinical air. Its hard to describe, but you'll know what it is if you've ever been inside of a giant medical facility.