The Shitposting Thread

Hey @Krow do you know what mushrooms these are?

View attachment 24761 View attachment 24762

Forgot to answer but these are really out of my area of interest. I can tell from the pics they’re polypores (mushrooms without gills, instead the cap bottom is comprised of tiny holes that spores come out of) but they’re the kind that basically turn to wood themselves and are totally inedible. The ones from the top picture look like they could be years old.

the bottom could be Artist’s Conk, which people make cooL stuff out of sometimes.

33FF265C-393A-433D-A4A8-459058233E79.png

love how my phone randomly capitalizes things....

Forgot to answer but these are really out of my area of interest. I can tell from the pics they’re polypores (mushrooms without gills, instead the cap bottom is comprised of tiny holes that spores come out of) but they’re the kind that basically turn to wood themselves and are totally inedible. The ones from the top picture look like they could be years old.

the bottom could be Artist’s Conk, which people make cooL stuff out of sometimes.

View attachment 24922

love how my phone randomly capitalizes things....

Now thats cool af.
And aww man.
Really tryna find some wild shrooms that are edible. Learning more and more as I cam

I know there's also a metalcore band called August Burns Red lol.

While Aug Licks Brown
7RktWTv.jpg

Reactions: arg and CiG
Well done, last you talked about work you wanted to quit, now you're going to be bungy jumping from a boom!

Reactions: Sophii
Well done, last you talked about work you wanted to quit, now you're going to be bungy jumping from a boom!

I've been on and off about it man. But I've stuck through, even with this 100+ degrees weather. When I'm qualified for the bucket and get all that paperwork filled out, that should be another raise too I think.

Its kinda scary! When you let go of the controls and the boom rattles, it almost feels like you're gonna fly outta the damn thing.

Reactions: Slammed
I hate being in a boom. There is no amount of reassurance for my brain that it's sturdy despite the fact I know it is. Although right about now I wish I had a boom instead of having to spend all arvo up a ladder installing solar panels.

Reactions: Sophii