The Shitposting Thread

The place could be better, but fuck it I ain't leaving.
Still, there has been some improvement. Not that long ago there used to be an attention seeking little brat teenager who frequented the place with his pleas for attention and his hopes to be liked by the community. Between him, the drug fucked meth head, and the latte-sipping hipster from Melbourne all leaving it was like the forum had a cleansing!!

Reactions: Sophii and CiG
Still, there has been some improvement. Not that long ago there used to be an attention seeking little brat teenager who frequented the place with his pleas for attention and his hopes to be liked by the community. Between him, the drug fucked meth head, and the latte-sipping hipster from Melbourne all leaving it was like the forum had a cleansing!!

And then some little tree climbing queer decides to come back and fuck everything up :D

Reactions: Slammed
Congrats, but don't tell the attention seeking teenager, he'll probably want to drink the herbicide!

Reactions: Sophii

Fuck off I'm in my 20s and I no longer spend all my time doing drugs and talking about pissing myself online. As for the other guy I dont see any problem....

Shaved my head
And after a bunch of jokes about me eating pussy
Someone says that my goatee looks like the pussy hair stuck to my chin

20201110_123455.jpg

Is this a reference to me kinda disappearing???
...Damm Covid-19 making hard for me to get online frequently...

Shit its good to see you here again man....and nah not directly but I was wondering who was still posting. Same here pretty much...one of the last times I remember coming here was in March and that was when I was fucked up nonstop and somehow managing to make myself appear even worse so I just stopped posting for a while

Reactions: Sophii
Shit its good to see you here again man....and nah not directly but I was wondering who was still posting. Same here pretty much...one of the last times I remember coming here was in March and that was when I was fucked up nonstop and somehow managing to make myself appear even worse so I just stopped posting for a while
Since Covid-19 made it really hard for the metroplex Homeless people to get online (because apparently no one wants to spray keyboards with lysol)
I've been getting online using the phones of the girls that I'm having sex with

Reactions: PrincessHades
For me being intoxicated makes me want to post here

I remember some of my posts being just
"I'm twacked out right now"