The Shitposting Thread

Makes sense with stims but when I turned into a fucking wook I was too busy entertaining innefectual positive thoughts to deal with the criticism I'd face here.
Hahaha

I'm only posting here again because I've been getting back into listening to metal pretty much exclusively and the other metal place isn't as fun.
The other metal place isn't as fun as here...
That sounds like a good commercial for here

So next week they are going to have me do a driving course with one of the split dump trucks. If I do well with it, they will get me a MedCard and I'll be driving trucks. Which comes with a raise.

Today marks 20 years of existence for my project, so here's a complete remake of the very first song. This is the first track completed towards my second album, which may take me a decade just like the last one...

Some proper shit for the shitposting thread. :cool:

Reactions: Sophii and CiG
Fuck those fucking fake 3D photos people post on Facebook that are just 2D images converted by some app. Why the fuck would I want to waste my computing power wiggling my mouse around so that it distorts a photo with a bunch of grey smudges. So I can make it look like the corner of your new garden shed is breaking off behind that branch or that person's nose is a bit sunken. Whoopdee fuckin' doo.

The only one I'll make an exception for is the socially distanced water gun baptism which makes it look like the woman's head is doing some Matrix shit to dodge the water.

I agree. I see a number of bands using them now (because I have no Facebook friends to show off) and most of the time the effect does fuck all to the image. Shit, half the time I only realise it's a 3D image because the mouse pointer happens to scroll over the image and not some other part of the page.