The Shitposting Thread

Well you never know ;):p

I haven't climbed in a bit truth be told. They got me starting with an herbicide crew soon. I got a raise in July however!
You STOPPED climbing trees AND got a pay RAISE???
Sounds like someone above you got high-as-a-kite
Congratulations on this

Reactions: Sophii
You STOPPED climbing trees AND got a pay RAISE???
Sounds like someone above you got high-as-a-kite
Congratulations on this

Well thing is I wasn't fully qualified as a climber. They do it by this book you gotta fill out and get tested on. I completed my groundsman and grounds trimmer tests so thats why I got a raise. I'm an apprentice level. So from here I can go any which way; tree climber, bucket operator, special machinery, or herbicide.

@Terasophe
If you complete more tests could you get another raise???

Hormone treatment for what???

For the first question: yeah. If I complete my sign offs for bucket and test for that I'll get a raise and become an aerial bucket trimmer. Or the herbicide test.

Second question: Hormone treatment for transitioning. I've been taking a testosterone blocker and estradiol for a month and a half now.

For the first question: yeah. If I complete my sign offs for bucket and test for that I'll get a raise and become an aerial bucket trimmer. Or the herbicide test.

Second question: Hormone treatment for transitioning. I've been taking a testosterone blocker and estradiol for a month and a half now.
First
Go do one of those things and get more money

Second
I thought your spouse was a woman
How's your wife taking your gender transition thing???

She's perfectly fine with it, supportive even! She just wants me to be happy with myself, which I've struggled with for a long time.
See
Now, in my head
I have a scene out some kinda weird ass comedy movie where you were in total denial about your gender-identity where your gender-transition was actually totally your wife's idea

See
Now, in my head
I have a scene out some kinda weird ass comedy movie where you were in total denial about your gender-identity where your gender-transition was actually totally your wife's idea

Not exactly. She was surprised at first, and was really adamant on making sure thats what I wanted to do. This was back in late 2018

For me being intoxicated makes me want to post here

I remember some of my posts being just
"I'm twacked out right now"

Makes sense with stims but when I turned into a fucking wook I was too busy entertaining innefectual positive thoughts to deal with the criticism I'd face here.

I'm only posting here again because I've been getting back into listening to metal pretty much exclusively and the other metal place isn't as fun.