The Shitposting Thread

Our quality discussions were just too much for him so he's gone back to Facebook to reply to himself.

Unlikely, nothing happened in Germany and therefore Akiton T4 couldn't exist. I was reading about it on the internet recently, I don't remember where but it was definitely a reliable source, you can take my word for it!

Reactions: Sophii and CiG
Brain's fuckin wired awake right now and I have nothing to do. Everyone is asleep in the house and I keep getting all muscle spasm-like. Fuck I wish I were tired like a normal fucking person after work lmao

Stomp around the house cursing and screaming. It wont fix your sleeping but everyone else will at least be awake to join in your misery!

Chest deep in manure over here...
This coronavirus vaccines are nothing but scare tactics, there's an agenda behind this control, control the population and you control the country, just like the communists do, this new administration and government are communists.

At least it's not Holocaust denial, I guess.

Reactions: CiG
Chest deep in manure over here...

At least it's not Holocaust denial, I guess.
No I don't deny the Holocaust, that would be a crime to humanity as the Holocaust itself was, I also don't deny that Stalin killed like something in the number of 20 million of his own people mostly Christians, you don't hear too much about that do you? Maybe because according to the Jews, the Gentiles aren't the chosen ones so we don't matter.