The Shitposting Thread

I took the liberty of moving the following quotes to this topic.

the Holocaust is a proven Hoax pure and simple.
Would you mind sharing the pieces of evidence which back up your statement?

...there is nothing wrong with the information on the internet.
If there is nothing wrong with the information on the internet, thus everything is right, how do you solve the "problem" of contradicting information? Do you believe in parallel worlds?

The polish Jewish Government bombed the Germans in the lead up to the invasion,
Source?

Actually, he's a half-wit more than a troll. He really does believe in what he's spitting out here. Check out his Facebook wall and see more of this idiotism lol
Think I'd rather not. I've already lost enough brain cells this year, I need the rest to function in every day life and hold down a 52 hour work week

He posted a link to his facebook somewhere here. He's on a par with that other fuckwit we used to have here who had those threads about flat earth and jesus. The only difference here is that the Poonce actually seems to listen to some metal and thinks he's going to be the next big metal muso.

You know him on Facebook?

Nope, exactly as @Slammed posted beneath, he posted a screenshot of his stupid comment on a Metal Injection post on FB. Utter shambles what the guy shows there. Commenting on his own posts and sending links to some unproven websites and different sources without anyone else contributing to his rubbish. A typical basement-dweller whose only life is that on the Internet and nowhere else. I guess that thing also believe in the flat earth theory and vaccination chipping. Garbage.

r3oxwkkh40f71.jpg

the point here was
that a mother-fucking therapist noticed that the majority of the American people are broke

i mean if @MasterpieceMesias is working an entire 52-hour-work-week and then he is STILL so broke that he actually needs to sell shit, then clearly he needs an hourly-wage-increase

https://fightfor15.org/