The Shitposting Thread

Subscribed. I like how he takes time with long Herzogian takes on a single character. His documentary could be called "The Feet of Texas".

Reactions: CiG
sorry i haven't been posting more vids
it's been raining
the other guy in the vids won't be back downtown till later this afternoon
i lost my phone charger, so i'm having to borrow other people's chargers to keep my phone charged
the service on my phone mysteriously stopped, so i have to use Wi-Fi to post videos
the first day i posted 3 or 4 vids and i swear i'll eventually get back to posting multiple vids a day

Someone told me i looked like i was 14 today so now im kind of paranoid. I asked some people and they were like "nah bro you have a 5 o clock shadow, you look at least 17). Also people have told me i look like a grown ass manlet. Im 18 and i feel like the guy who said i looked 14 was just fucking with me. Im short but still...

Someone just give me a straight answer:

aaaaaaaaa.jpg

@CiG April wants to know if you own a boomerang

lmfao I used to own a bunch and I used to make them myself but right now I don't have any.

Someone told me i looked like i was 14 today so now im kind of paranoid. I asked some people and they were like "nah bro you have a 5 o clock shadow, you look at least 17). Also people have told me i look like a grown ass manlet. Im 18 and i feel like the guy who said i looked 14 was just fucking with me. Im short but still...

Someone just give me a straight answer:

View attachment 19219

In most of your photos you look young as fuck to me, not quite 12 lmfao but pretty young. In this photo though you definitely look your age.

lmfao I used to own a bunch and I used to make them myself but right now I don't have any.

In most of your photos you look young as fuck to me, not quite 12 lmfao but pretty young. In this photo though you definitely look your age.

If i had to guess i probably look between 16 and 18. My hair is all over the place and i think it makes me look younger...in that pic its not that bad. I havent posted many pics of myself here in the last year though, my jawline got way stronger since then. I just feel like ppl can look into my eyes and see my virginity or something lmao

If i had to guess i probably look between 16 and 18. My hair is all over the place and i think it makes me look younger...in that pic its not that bad. I havent posted many pics of myself here in the last year though, my jawline got way stronger since then. I just feel like ppl can look into my eyes and see my virginity or something lmao

Yeah the shape of your face is what makes you look older than 12 or whatever, you're starting to look like that main dude from Sons of Anarchy haha.

Reactions: PrincessHades
Yeah the shape of your face is what makes you look older than 12 or whatever, you're starting to look like that main dude from Sons of Anarchy haha.

fucking lmao the guy who said i looked 14 calls me "sons of anarchy motherfucker". Funny thing is hes literally a taller version of me. For comparison though, heres an older pic of me when i was 15 that i posted here for fuck knows what reason. I literally look 12 here

TyWVwK.th.jpg

Not really, my dad had a bass that he didnt use and i just kind of fucked around with it back when i was into writing black metal

That's the image I always have in my mind when you post. You look like a toddler dude.

lol that was 4 years ago, i still cant believe im 15 in that pic. I think im just paranoid because i looked young in the past