The Shitposting Thread

If it makes you feel any better, it doesn't take that long to reach an age where you relish looking younger than you actually are. :tickled: I actually had a goofy little goatee thing on my chin for 2 years of university so even at 20 I appreciated looking younger when I got rid of that dumb shit.

I feel like for most dudes looking younger than you are isn't always a good thing like it usually is for women. There are obviously exceptions and nobody wants to look way older than they should, like if you're 30 and people are telling you that you look 52 that's a bad thing because it implies bad health, body is in shit condition etc, but if you're 30 and people are telling you that you still look like a boy that's not exactly good either.

I actually think it's a blessing. You can still chat up those young phillies and not look like an old perv.

That's it mate. Those window-less vans are perfect for keeping the younglings isolated. Even better if you can sound-proof them.

Haha. Hire Blurry to sound proof the van, or to do the raping for me?

Both would work out for me, sometimes you just can't be fucked.

I reckon he could have defended himself if he really didn't want it to happen ;-)