The Shitposting Thread

Someone told me i looked like i was 14 today so now im kind of paranoid. I asked some people and they were like "nah bro you have a 5 o clock shadow, you look at least 17). Also people have told me i look like a grown ass manlet. Im 18 and i feel like the guy who said i looked 14 was just fucking with me. Im short but still...

Someone just give me a straight answer:

View attachment 19219
in this photo
you look like the exhausted parent of a 14 year old

Reactions: PrincessHades
and here i was thinking you were the infamous Nikolai Belinksi from Call of Duty.

Out of ammo...maybe i should just piss on someone instead??

The really weird thing is that after i put that in my bio, my parents came home and i found out they were at a party celebrating some gay dude who was getting married. Is someone fucking with me?

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Honestly it makes more sense when taken into account that i say something homophobic on a daily basis. Even if my parents going to a gay party is a once in a lifetime ordeal the chances of that happening on a day where i make a homophobic statement is close to 100 percent

Honestly it makes more sense when taken into account that i say something homophobic on a daily basis. Even if my parents going to a gay party is a once in a lifetime ordeal the chances of that happening on a day where i make a homophobic statement is close to 100 percent

You seem to be proud of this, so edgy. You don't really have any friends do you?