The Shitposting Thread

Lol again? I'd love to be reminded of the last time that happened. Also, making up random shit about me is a poor tactic. Try a little harder bro. If you're capable of it (which we all know you aren't).
first off, you have admitted numerous times that you're a faggot. Secondly, I have broke you quite a few times where you kept reporting me only for nothing to come out of it so you decided to take a hike instead of roidraging and crying like you usually do.

All you do is repeat the same formulaic nonsense over and over again..
........last time you decided to pop in here and start crying..........
I don't understand how people that are as stupid as you manage to function day to day.

today .....
How do you function in a day to day capacity while being so stupid?

:lol: what a fucking tool

Doesn't even make sense, you must be flustered.

Sure it does. And nah, I'm bored waiting for a flight and enjoy seeing TB get all worked up. Exactly like a degenerate drug addicted low life would react. So sensitive.

Honestly, he's a big reason why GMD sucks now. This place used to actual have value. People like him came in and ruined it.

So instead it's actually a woman on what amounts to a mountain-load of performance enhancing drugs?

He's a man on normal male baseline levels of testosterone, which relative to cis women or trans women who have been on HRT for any meaningful length of time means that yeah, he's basically on a fuck ton of performance enhancing drugs. This is why it is dumb as fuck that he is forced to compete as a woman.

Trans men competing as men is an absolute non-issue. Trans women who transition early, taking puberty blockers and then HRT are a non-issue, too. The athletic advantages of male anatomy only show up after puberty, and a transition that preempts that leaves no competitive edge behind.

I will admit that the question of trans women who transition post-puberty is more complicated. HRT pretty much eliminates any advantage at the muscular level, but it doesn't greatly alter bone density or cardiovascular capacity, both of which are typically higher on average for folks with a post-puberty male anatomy. It's still actually within the normal range of variation among cis women, but the average post-puberty transitioning transgender woman is going to have some small but certainly not meaningless competitive advantage over the average cisgender woman.

The thing is sports aren't competed between the on paper averages of demographic segments, they're competed by individuals, and the vast range of individual variation makes the averages pretty much meaningless. Then there's the math. Cis women make up half the population, and trans women account for maybe a quarter of a percent. There are so many more cis women than trans women that the chances are that the best cis female competitors will almost always be better than the best trans competitors, and reality has born that out. Most or all Olympic sports allow trans competitors to compete as the gender they identify as, provided that they have undergone HRT for a specified length of time and their T levels fall within normal female baselines, and have for some time. No trans woman has ever even so much as qualified for the Olympics, though many have tried. Sport isn't the search for the center of the bell curve; it's a search for the outliers.

Sure it does. And nah, I'm bored waiting for a flight and enjoy seeing TB get all worked up. Exactly like a degenerate drug addicted low life would react. So sensitive.

Honestly, he's a big reason why GMD sucks now. This place used to actual have value. People like him came in and ruined it.

Imagine swooping in and starting fights with people, then getting upset when they react and pretending you're above it all and it's not worth responding to. You're creating the exact kind of interaction you also claim is why GMD sucks now. :rolleyes:

It's such a stereotype at this point for the members who left to complain about how the GMD sucks now, well maybe you should have stuck around and moved it in a better direction. But nah just whine like a cunt instead. :tickled:

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
i love the fact that me filtering out a few of the faggots like this dude who never contributed anything whatsoever to the forum and only attacked other people for not being on the same page as them is "what ruined it". Fact of the matter is this forum survived and continues to do so because of me and a few others.

Reactions: CiG and Sophii
He's a man on normal male baseline levels of testosterone, which relative to cis women or trans women who have been on HRT for any meaningful length of time means that yeah, he's basically on a fuck ton of performance enhancing drugs. This is why it is dumb as fuck that he is forced to compete as a woman.

Trans men competing as men is an absolute non-issue. Trans women who transition early, taking puberty blockers and then HRT are a non-issue, too. The athletic advantages of male anatomy only show up after puberty, and a transition that preempts that leaves no competitive edge behind.

I will admit that the question of trans women who transition post-puberty is more complicated. HRT pretty much eliminates any advantage at the muscular level, but it doesn't greatly alter bone density or cardiovascular capacity, both of which are typically higher on average for folks with a post-puberty male anatomy. It's still actually within the normal range of variation among cis women, but the average post-puberty transitioning transgender woman is going to have some small but certainly not meaningless competitive advantage over the average cisgender woman.

Transmen competing against women is the much less egregious of the two controversies. If some woman wants to take a bunch of testosterone and get manhandled it's her deathwish tbh. Male atheletes will decimate them. The issue for me is men going on HRT and competing against women, it's fundamentally punching down in athletic terms.

The thing is sports aren't competed between the on paper averages of demographic segments, they're competed by individuals, and the vast range of individual variation makes the averages pretty much meaningless. Then there's the math. Cis women make up half the population, and trans women account for maybe a quarter of a percent. There are so many more cis women than trans women that the chances are that the best cis female competitors will almost always be better than the best trans competitors, and reality has born that out. Most or all Olympic sports allow trans competitors to compete as the gender they identify as, provided that they have undergone HRT for a specified length of time and their T levels fall within normal female baselines, and have for some time. No trans woman has ever even so much as qualified for the Olympics, though many have tried. Sport isn't the search for the center of the bell curve; it's a search for the outliers.

:err:

Imagine swooping in and starting fights with people, then getting upset when they react and pretending you're above it all and it's not worth responding to. You're creating the exact kind of interaction you also claim is why GMD sucks now. :rolleyes:

It's such a stereotype at this point for the members who left to complain about how the GMD sucks now, well maybe you should have stuck around and moved it in a better direction. But nah just whine like a cunt instead. :tickled:

Ouch, triggered much? Truth hurts. You never experienced the glory days of GMD; those days are long gone

Also, upset isn't the right word at all. I enjoy doing this to TB. He is great at dishing it out but can't take it. Clearly you're far more upset than me lolol

:lol: :rofl::rofl:

matt right now be like....
index.php

Reactions: Sophii and CiG