The Shitposting Thread

im the one that's worked up :lol:

How about you repeat yourself on more time "stupid blah blah day to day blah blah, cantz functionz blah blah"

It's a surefire way for you to post 20 times about how I'm a "roid raging faggot" etc and whatnot.

i love the fact that me filtering out a few of the faggots like this dude who never contributed anything whatsoever to the forum and only attacked other people for not being on the same page as them is "what ruined it". Fact of the matter is this forum survived and continues to do so because of me and a few others.

Right as if you've EVER contributed anything of value here aside from post counts. Rofl

i love the fact that me filtering out a few of the faggots like this dude who never contributed anything whatsoever to the forum and only attacked other people for not being on the same page as them is "what ruined it". Fact of the matter is this forum survived and continues to do so because of me and a few others.

I don't want you to think I don't believe you're a huge cocksucker, because you are, but I have a hard time believing that three or four assholes could destroy a forum with thousands of posters and millions of posts. Social media pretty much kicked the guts out of most forum ecosystems.

"he dishes it out but cant take it" :lol: Half of this thread is dedicated to me getting ripped. All this does is clearly show how buttrammed this dude is that he keeps popping up here every now and then and coming at me ... only to cry about it after i give him the good 'ole backhand.

"he dishes it out but cant take it" :lol: Half of this thread is dedicated to me getting ripped. All this does is clearly show how buttrammed this dude is that he keeps popping up here every now and then and coming at me ... only to cry about it after i give him the good 'ole backhand.

I've been waiting to be amused or entertained by a post of yours since you joined. Still hasn't happened.

Matt accusing others of having never contributed, yet he only just discovered Ghost and was asking if there were any fans in here the other week. Not to be a massive snob or anything but whew, a plastic as fuck nostalgiacore band formed by a twat who used to once upon a time play actually good metal.

Thanks for contributing dickhead. :kickass:

Reactions: Sophii
Right as if you've EVER contributed anything of value here aside from post counts. Rofl
if you actually spent time in the General Metal part of this forum instead of always trying to stir shit up here you wouldnt say something as far from the truth as this. I've ran numerous threads and games, have contributed more to the thrash, yearly, death metal, etc threads then you have the whole time you've been here. But yeah, please continue ... i'm loving this :D

Reactions: Sophii and CiG
I don't want you to think I don't believe you're a huge cocksucker, because you are, but I have a hard time believing that three or four assholes could destroy a forum with thousands of posters and millions of posts. Social media pretty much kicked the guts out of most forum ecosystems.

GMD Social never had a huge community. I was referring to this sub forum, not the entire site.

if you actually spent time in the General Metal part of this forum instead of always trying to stir shit up here you wouldnt say something as far from the truth as this. I've ran numerous threads and games, have contributed more to the thrash, yearly, death metal, etc threads then you have the whole time you've been here. But yeah, please continue ... i'm loving this :D

Ironic isn't it how the older members that say GMD sucks now only ever show up in the non-music threads for a little whinge, but in the musical discussion threads they're never anywhere to be found. Really gets the noggin joggin...

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I've been waiting to be amused or entertained by a post of yours since you joined. Still hasn't happened.
you think i give a fuck about you being amuse or whatnot? i've been calling you out for being nothing but a lame douche since the day i got here. I have zero respect for people like you man. Have i not made that clear in the last 10 or so years???? :lol:

but yeah please continue with the "padding post count bla bla, grinding for likes yad yada" nonsense. you sound like a scorned 12 year old nerd

Matt accusing others of having never contributed, yet he only just discovered Ghost and was asking if there were any fans in here the other week. Not to be a massive snob or anything but whew, a plastic as fuck nostalgiacore band formed by a twat who used to once upon a time play actually good metal.

Thanks for contributing dickhead. :kickass:

Well you succeeded in being a massive snob for sure. Also, good effort but the execution was poor.

Ironic isn't it how the older members that say GMD sucks now only ever show up in the non-music threads for a little whinge, but in the musical discussion threads they're never anywhere to be found. Really gets the noggin joggin...

Why would I bother to come back here? It's filled with primarily you and TB. I bet you account for a significant percentage of the posts here. Not exactly interesting or compelling content.

EDIT: ah my mistake, i misread your post.
are you replying to me, cockbreath? I never said anyone destroyed anything ..... but this place was on the verge of extinction until me and CIG came back, and this was voiced by quite a few users here. WE WERE THE ONES WHO BREATHED LIFE INTO THIS PLACE!!!!

tenor.gif

EDIT: ah my mistake, i misread your post.

Ive also donated a few times to this site, which is more than can be said about these douchbags who pop up here every now and then just to say how shit this place is.

Last edited:
The site itself is awesome. This individual subforum has seen better days.

I've enjoyed this. Fuck everyone in here but thank you for keeping me entertained before my flight.

Reactions: Sophii
Social media pretty much kicked the guts out of most forum ecosystems.

Social media may well have kicked the guts out of forums in general but there is a few things you can pretty much guarantee has happened since social media took over. Those who wanted to be on a forum stayed and didn't care if they didn't get responses to their shit stirring for five minutes, while those who wanted instant recognition from everything they did rushed off to be 'social'. Another thing you can pretty much rely on is that eventually the social media whores come back to their forums with a superior attitude like they've experienced some life others who remained on the forums didn't. Every forum has those people who come back trying to talk up their time away as if they've done something more than those who remained to talk shit. The level of arrogance they display varies but every forum has them.

Those who remained behind aren't innocent either some of them a right dickheads, (hello me!) but they don't generally go on about how superior they are because they found an alternative source of entertainment where gratification from their peers gave them warm and fuzzy feelings, until it stopped and they realised social media was a virus.