The Systematic Mixing Guide - NOW OUT!

Don't have that option as my country is not supported

2nvgk8w.png

Ermz, is there an option to hear a raw bass track you processed using the surgical method you described in the ebook?

I bought it and begining to read it, and I like to really thank you for this book since i'm a beginner.

it is very clear, well explained with easy words... i'm searching for a thing like this since almost 2 years !!! it is unvaluable for a man like me which is not professional and do it just for the pleasure to improve with a little time.

Thanks a lot ermz !

thank you! purchased, if I could, I would kiss you, but I think my money = kiss :lol:

Bought it and read it

Have some questions

a) Saturation, tape or console is everywhere. What is not clear for me (i don't consider myself an expert) is where to use it in the signal chain.

b) Distorting the voice. Can you give some more details on filtering these voices like the bass guitar chapter.

c) You mention bass rider. Do we insert this before any other processor or is it the last one in the chain?

Congratulations, this guide is a great help

purchased....read it....fucking love it! great work ermz! will be using it this weekend when I record/mix UKHC band FREEBASE.

would be great if at some point there could be some audio samples to accompany the text!

purchased....read it....fucking love it! great work ermz! will be using it this weekend when I record/mix UKHC band FREEBASE.

would be great if at some point there could be some audio samples to accompany the text!

wtf, they still about!?!

I remember them from the tail end of the 90s along with the likes of assert, medulla nocte etc.

Awesome stuff.

Purchased, I really like the guide. My only gripe with it, and this is with recording talk in general, is that there are too many vague terms used such as "tubby" or "boxy". I know this isn't a very beginners-geared guide, but I've been at this stuff for a little while now and terms like these still puzzle me sometimes.

Perhaps in the future, similarly to how you did the frequency range chart, a chart of jargon and specific definitions could be made?

Either way it's a great guide and it is very helpful :worship: