The Tasteless Jokes Thread

what do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

nothing, you already told her twice

:lol:

A man is sitting at a bar when three midgets walk in and sit beside him. They all begin talking and having a good time. the man then notices the midget nearest him has the smallest fucking hands he has ever seen. He says to him "Hey man you should go down to the Guinness book of World records office around the corner and see if you can get in." A second midget says " you think he has small hands, you should see my feet!" Sure enough the midget has the smallest feet the man has ever seen. He suggests he go to the office as well. The third midget says, "you think those are small, you should see my cock. I have the smallest cock in the entire world, I guarantee it." The man suggests they all to the Guinness office right then to try and get all three of them in the book. They all agree.

When they get to the office they are all asked to wait in the lobby. The midget with the small hands is called in first. He come out later excited as hell and holding a plaque. "I got in!" he says. They all cheer and the Midget with small feet is next. He comes back soon after carrying his own plaque. Cheers come from all. Next up is the midget with the tiny cock. A few minutes pass and the midget appears in the lobby empty handed, grumbling and cursing, and just as he approaches his friends he looks up and shouts "Who the fuck is Ohiogrinder?!?"

Why do women have small feet?

So they can stand closer to the stove.

Why don't women need a driver's license?

Because there's no road between the kitchen and the bedroom.

Why don't women need watches?

Because there's a clock on the stove.

What does it mean when your woman serves you breakfast in bed?

It means you made her chain too long.