The thread of joy and enjoyment!

I just remembered, there was this one time the teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom so I threatened to go to the corner and take a piss. He let me go. He knew I was joking though and I knew that he would eventually let me.

I'm quiet too, except when there is a good joke to be made. Usually a "thats what she said".

Which reminds me.
I made a bet with my friend that I wouldn't say thats what she said for the rest of April and now thats it May I can do it all the time. He still owes me $5. I doubt he'll pay though.

My friends and I abuse it relentlessly. It's gotten so you have to watch your speech.
There's a band at my school called Chunky Discharge (I'm not kidding, and they're really, really good). The school newspaper did an article on one of the members, and there was another article on the band itself in the music section. My friend's chem teacher was looking through the newspaper in class while the kids were doing an activity. Then she said "What's with this Chunky Discharge? It's all over the place"

Nothing beats a good, big shit on your own toilet. Well, almost nothing. You can do so much while sitting on your own toilet. You can read, masturbate, play handheld video games.

I hate shitting on other people's toilets.
Oops. I guess that's wrong for this thread.
I love the internet.
There. Much better.