The Top 5 List Thread

Yeah they do, it's pretty much exactly the same. And you get all the different choices of drinks that are free refills. The cajun fries are so much better than normal ones! Also, fuck you Zerostatic for mentioning it, I want a Five Guys now!

See, I think filling half the bag with fries is worth it alone. You also can eat peanuts while you wait so that's a plus.

It's definitely worth it because it's so good. But KFC is like less than half the price. Fast-food is supposed to be cheap and Five Guys is expensive as fuck here.

The price will probably come down over time as other UK restaurants figure out the formula and learn to compete, but in the mean time Five Guys gets to make a killing on the novelty.

Last edited:
Top five fast food fries:
1) Five Guys
2) Jack in the Box - Curly Fries
3) Wendy's
4) Del Taco - their tacos and burritos are garbage but their fries are great.
5) Carl's Jr. - Crisscut Fries

I only get one thing at Wendy's, the spicy chicken sandwich. I usually ask for it without mayo, and I'm in the habit of checking every time to make sure they leave the mayo off, because half the time they don't.

Top 5 fast food items I spend money on:

1) McDonald's sausage mcmuffin, no egg no cheese (I get this on most work days)
2) Domino's barbecue wings
3) Wendy's spicy chicken
4) McDonald's hamburger (single patty)
5) Popeye's chicken

Top 5 songs Dio sings on:

1. Stargazer
2. Children of the Sea
3. Sign of the Southern Cross
4. Egypt (The Chains Are On)
5. Don't Talk to Strangers

#5 could probably be exchanged for Man on the Silver Mountain, Gates of Babylon or Heaven & Hell.
Those are all amazing, As Long As It's Not About Love, Light In The Black, and Falling Off The Edge of The World are great candidates too.

Top five fast food fries:
1) Five Guys
2) Jack in the Box - Curly Fries
3) Wendy's
4) Del Taco - their tacos and burritos are garbage but their fries are great.
5) Carl's Jr. - Crisscut Fries

Their fish tacos are pretty good, and the epic burritos like steak and guac. But at the price you might as well go to a good place. It's just convenient

Top 5 songs Dio sings on:

1. Stargazer
2. Children of the Sea
3. Sign of the Southern Cross
4. Egypt (The Chains Are On)
5. Don't Talk to Strangers

#5 could probably be exchanged for Man on the Silver Mountain, Gates of Babylon or Heaven & Hell.

Mine would be:

Holy Diver
Children of the Sea
Evil Eyes
Mystery
Sacred Heart

Tough but it would probably be

5. Master of Insanity
4. Don't Talk to Strangers
3. Stargazer
2. Kill the King
1. Gates of Babylon

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Oh and Five Guys fries are fucking horrible, literally the worst I've ever had. A giant bag of soggy grease wedges. I'm used to eating greasy shit but that's the only time I've ever felt sick from fat overload. Their burgers are extremely overrated too.

Cool controversy bro

Top 5 things I've cooked this month:
  1. scallops
  2. pork chops
  3. corn on the cob
  4. spaghetti
  5. chicken
Top 5 snacks I've bought this month:
  1. smoked salmon with crackers
  2. corn chips with salsa
  3. caramel apples
  4. Jell-O
  5. flan

Last edited:
Reactions: Elric of Melniboné
I predict The Butt and Yoda will talk shit about this because they are unoriginal and have nothing else to contribute to this board other than poking fun at me.

Top 5 Trivium albums:
Ember to Inferno
Ascendancy
Shogun
Silence in the Snow
In Waves