The Top 5 List Thread

I'm not at all interested in the idea as most people who only like extreme metal have stupid ideas about what makes music interesting.

Meh, given the range of music you've posted, I'd guess you listen to a narrower spread of music than almost anyone else on this forum. Personally I don't think there's anything much wrong with that, as it's mostly good music, but it's not a good position from which to mount your high horse.

I don't only listen to metal, so you probably don't know enough about my music taste to comment on it with any degree of accuracy.

Reactions: CiG
Likewise. However, your metal postings tend to be pretty middle of the road.

Out of curiosity, what other music do you listen to?

I wonder what you meant when you called my posts middle of the road.

I enjoy early recordings in blues, country, rock and roll, pop and jazz as well singer-songwriter type stuff from many eras as a lot of music from the 1960s through the 1980s in all sorts of styles. There's not much to discuss about it here as this is a metal website and probably few people here like the same music as me.

Since there's a perception that majority of people here are in-crowd/don't prefer extreme metal, maybe we should change the game to non-extreme metal only.

Save the majority from wasting their time hearing unpopular extreme metal submissions, so we can get to the good stuff we know we already like.

Yeah? Okay great.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77