The Top 5 List Thread

Yep, Zakk is terrible. Idiots..

The first Book of Shadows is really good. That and Pride & Glory are the two best albums Zakk Wylde ever released and this is coming from someone who likes BLS.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Top 5 worst Dream Theater songs:

1. You Not Me
2. All of the 6DoIT suite except War Inside My Head
3. Through Her Eyes
4. Never Enough
5. Honor Thy Father

A Dramatic Turn of Events and the s/t aren't represented because I can't remember a single song from them. New one is actually kind of fun at parts but it's 130 fucking minutes long and I still haven't gotten through disc 2 even once.

Never thought You Not Me was *that* bad, but agreed 100% with 6DOIT, Through Her Eyes, and Honor Thy Father. I've only listened to Octavarium like twice so no comment on Never Enough. I'd put Beyond This Life way down there as well.

I mention Never Enough mostly for the cringe lyrics. Please whine more about how much it sucks to have a fanbase and make a living doing what you love.

I kinda love/hate Beyond This Life. I find the first ~5 minutes really evocative, if a bit corny, and the "She may have found a reason to forgive..." guitar/vocal interaction always gives me chills, only for LaBrie to immediately ruin it with that following "OHH YEEAAAAHHH". The circus music bit is fucking atrocious though and a good argument for Jordan Rudess being worse than Hitler.

Top 5 Grand Magus songs

1. Draksådd
2. Hammer of the North
3. Like the Oar Strikes the Water
4. Valhalla Rising / Mountains Be My Throne
5. Triumph and Power

Sword of the Ocean may be my favorite by the band. Sounds just like a horse galloping into battle.

Reactions: CiG
I wasn't triggered by your post. I respect Pentagram but I don't care very much for any of their albums other than the First Daze Here anthology. My post was more motivated by the countless other asinine opinions you've expressed lately.

Reactions: The Butt