The Top 5 List Thread

My top 5 drummers:

Craig Smilowski - For inventing the unique Immolation drumming style on Here In After.
Alex Hernandez - For developing that style brilliantly on the following three albums.
Thomen Stauch
Fenriz
Nicke Andersson

Top five Trailer Park Boys moments:

1 -
Bubbles - "I've been living in that fucking shed since I was six years old. And it didn't just fall down on it's own, it was smashed down. By a a fucking drunk shit-hustler. And that big dirty onion ring bastard Randy."

2 -
*Ricky gets electrocuted badly*
Ricky - "Power's still on, Julian."
Bubbles - "Ricky, I'm Bubbles."
Ricky - "Power's still on, Julian."
Bubbles - "Ricky, I'm Bubbles!"
*Ricky tries to light a smoke but no smoke in his mouth*
Bubbles - "Ricky, you don't have a cigarette!"
Ricky - "I need a joint."

3 -
Phil - "Randy, my son is missing and all you can think about is drugs and fucking cheeseburgers?!?"

4 -
Bubbles - "Swish is this old, dirty, shitty-tastin', homemade fuckin' liquor that you can... oh, you can barely get her into you, but... my fuck, does it ever get you some drunk."

5 -
Conky - "Oh, those were excellent negotiation tactics you used, Patrick... Swayze."
Julian - "That's not funny, Bubbles."
Conky, singing - "Ohhh my Julian, my handsome Julian Patrick Swayze you were so fuckin' sexy in Road House, and fuckin' Dirty Dancing."
*Julian raises his gun and shoots Conky in the face*

I considered including Lone Wolf and Cub in my list but I've read too little of it to really be sure. Only got the first four books. Been hard to get around here for along time, I think they are reisused now though.

I considered including Lone Wolf and Cub in my list but I've read too little of it to really be sure. Been hard to get around here for along time, I think they are reisused now though.

Yeah, they've been reissued in omnibus form so now is a better time than ever, I think.

Top five TV shows:

1 - Star Trek: The Next Generation
2 - Star Trek: Voyager
3 - Trailer Park Boys
4 - Star Trek
5 - Breaking Bad

"sees TNG at number 1 spot"

34dc348757fb77da3c6412990dd96af9f29ac8ae25678a1e7c4d3ca8b8c8aebf.jpg

Reactions: CiG and The Butt
Top 5 Anime:
1. Legend of the Galactic Heroes

:thumbsup:

Yeah, they've been reissued in omnibus form so now is a better time than ever, I think.

On that note, do you guys know any other good manga available in omnibus? I want to get into manga more, but buying individual volumes gets expensive quick. I ordered the first Vinland Saga hardcover recently and should have it this week or the next.

:thumbsup:

On that note, do you guys know any other good manga available in omnibus? I want to get into manga more, but buying individual volumes gets expensive quick. I ordered the first Vinland Saga hardcover recently and should have it this week or the next.

There is also the Rurouni Kenshin omnibus copies. It's one of the few manga I would call perfect from start to finish so I'd recommend that.

Reactions: Vegard Pompey
top 5 kinda shitty tv shows that i really love anyway and watch over and over:
1) house
2) 24
3) in treatment
4) prison break
5) misfits

Can't speak for the rest as I haven't watched them (a few episodes of House notwithstanding), but I wouldn't call 24 "kinda shitty", unless you're referring to specific seasons. At its best it's great TV imo. I really like season 1, 2, 3 and 5. Season 4 is the worst and kinda bad, it just has far too much going on. Can't remember much about 6, 7 and 8 at the minute, but generally the odd numbered ones were better.