The Top 5 List Thread

i idolised squall when i was like 11 years old lol

1) solid snake
2) parappa the rapper (alternatively joe chin)
3) abe
4) alucard
5) rosco mcqueen

honourable mention: spider from micro machines v3

Reactions: -CC- and CiG
dishonourable mention for that cunt cherry and her condescending ass driving school. also chen, an embarrassment to whatever race he was supposed to be a caricature of.

Top 5 heroes from PlayStation 1 era:

1. Zidane Tribal ("Doesn't it feel nice to let yourself go under the stars?")
2. Solid Snake
3. Gex the Gecko
4. Alucard
5. Abe (a true hero of the Mudokon people)

HM:
Raziel

Reactions: -CC-
Got addicted to Hearthstone this past month, and finally uninstalled it over the weekend. Top 5 things that piss me off about it:
  1. Having to grind for weeks or make in-app purchases to progress in the game
  2. Planned obsolescence of cards
  3. Shadowreaper Anduin
  4. Jade Golems
  5. Inability to play offline, even for a minute (as with all Blizzard games)

Reactions: Vegard Pompey
1. aggro is stupid
2. I shouldn't have to choose between a game mode that has all the content and one that's considered more relevant to the gaming community
3. I know how to play the damn game - stuff like Shadowreaper Anduin + Raza the Chained, or anything that lets a player with 1 hitpoint left beat an opponent with 30 hitpoints in a single turn, just shouldn't exist
4. see #1 - also, the game obviously pressures you into focusing on a single play style, and I prefer control decks
5. it's relevant to adventure mode

Reactions: Vegard Pompey
I’ve played on and off since beta, so I’ve never fallen too far behind the curve with regards to cards. The game is definitely not inviting for new players unless you’re willing to invest significant amounts of money into buying packs. Standard form somewhat alleviates that compared to before, but not by much.

Also, the current deck I play is Raza Shadowreaper because it’s a fun dexk with plenty of decision making. I agree that Jade Idol is stupid though and Jade Druid was ridiculously overpowered until the nerfs not long back. Having said that, the Innervate nerf to make it a coin was stupid. It’s now exactly the same as the coin and the Rogue’s Counterfeit Coin which is a boring way to reduce its power.

Last edited:
Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Top 5 hip hop albums from 1994:

1. Redman - Dare Iz a Darkside
2. Gang Starr - Hard to Earn
3. Artifacts - Between a Rock and a Hard Place
4. Jeru the Damaja - The Sun Rises in the East
5. Gravediggaz - 6 Feet Deep

Top 5 hip hop albums from 1995:

1. GZA - Liquid Swords
2. Big L - Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous
3. Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...
4. Ol' Dirty Bastard - Return to the 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version
5. Mobb Deep - The Infamous

Last edited:
top 5 fuck hearthstone

1. fuck hearthstone
2. fuck hearthstone
3. fuck hearthstone
4. fuck hearthstone
5. fuck hearthstone

I did use to play the game once, but I quit forever once they introduced their equivalent of leagues. As a casual player who was never able to anywhere near complete one expansion before the next one was out, making my cards go obsolete just killed whatever interest I had. I know about wild but it doesn't seem the developers are at all concerned with balancing it, and from what I hear the wild meta is pretty degenerate.

It's a sad case to me, because Hearthstone is extremely well-designed, and could be the perfect card game; but Activision Blizzard is a giant corporation whose perfectionism, unparalleled as it may be, is inevitably channeled toward financial success above all else.

stuff like Shadowreaper Anduin + Raza the Chained, or anything that lets a player with 1 hitpoint left beat an opponent with 30 hitpoints in a single turn, just shouldn't exist

If you can play the 14 cards in a single turn needed to 30 to 0 someone with Raza Anduin then you deserve to be able to win