The Top 5 List Thread

If you a "not a morning person" it's probably because you're a degenerate with poor self-control. People that have problems with morning people should get into Mengele's operating room so that we may learn the specific mode of this affliction and hopefully sanitize the world of it.
You first.

I get up at midnight every day and go to bed between 15:00-16:00. Does that make me a morning person?

I used to have trouble getting up when the alarm rang. I would just turn it off and go back to sleep without ever attaining the level of consciousness necessary to realize why I can't go back to bed. I tried different ways of complicating the alarm-shutoff procedure and eventually found one that seems to work. I use an app that forces me to solve a math problem to turn off the alarm. I've set it to the highest difficulty, so that I cannot solve it without the use of a calculator, and I make sure the nearest calculator is in a different room. The process of having to input the math problem into a calculator and then the result back into the phone seems to be involved enough to wake me up, without being so difficult that I can't do it on a bad morning.

Top 5 hip hop albums from 2004:

1. MF DOOM - Mm... Food
2. Rodan - Theophany: The Book of Elevations
3. Madvillain - Madvillainy
4. Goretex - The Art of Dying
5. Cryptic One - The Anti-Mobius Strip Theory

Top 5 hip hop albums from 2005:

1. Cyclops 4000 (aka Sir Menelik) - The Einstein Rosen Bridge
2. Homeliss Derilex - HD's vs. The SP-1200
3. Quasimoto - The Further Adventures of Lord Quas
4. Sean Price - Monkey Barz
5. Jakki da Motamouth - God vs. Satan

I get up at midnight every day and go to bed between 15:00-16:00. Does that make me a morning person?

I used to have trouble getting up when the alarm rang. I would just turn it off and go back to sleep without ever attaining the level of consciousness necessary to realize why I can't go back to bed. I tried different ways of complicating the alarm-shutoff procedure and eventually found one that seems to work. I use an app that forces me to solve a math problem to turn off the alarm. I've set it to the highest difficulty, so that I cannot solve it without the use of a calculator, and I make sure the nearest calculator is in a different room. The process of having to input the math problem into a calculator and then the result back into the phone seems to be involved enough to wake me up, without being so difficult that I can't do it on a bad morning.

I've never heard of something like that, your semi-consciousness is fucking badass.

Closest I ever had was when my brother got out of bed at say 5:59AM (don't remember the exact times) to turn off his 6:00AM alarm and set my 8:00AM alarm. The alarm beeped exactly once just as he was about to change it, enough time for me to immediately jump out of bed, but not enough time for me to reach the alarm. I apparently just stood totally still in the middle of the room, swaying with my head towards the floor. He said he asked me a few times if he wanted me to change the alarm or leave it off, and I just moaned incomprehensibly. He set it to 8:00AM and after a couple minutes my mind's BSOD apparently ended and I just crawled back into bed. I had no memory of the event.

Yeah your avatar was a scotch-wielding selfie just for the fashion of it. Fucking poser.

the person i used to drink it with died you asshole, reported

i've only heard about methods this elaborate for people who sleepwalk and need to trap themselves in their room lol

Top 5 hip hop albums from 2006:

1. Atma - Beyond the Speed of Mind
2. Jak Progresso - Random Violence
3. J Dilla - Donuts
4. Project Polaroid - Project Polaroid
5. El da Sensei - The Unusual

Top 5 hip hop albums from 2007:

1. IDE - Force Fed
2. RZA - Afro Samurai
3. dälek - Abandoned Language
4. MF Grimm - The Hunt for the Gingerbread Man
5. Random - Mega Ran

Really having a lot of fun going back through all my hip hop CDs. :D

Top 5 categories of people who should get the gas chamber:

1) Flat Earthers
2) People who drive slowly in the fast lane
3) People who vape (a majority of them anyway. Nice knowing you, @Black Orifice )
4) Anti Vaxxers
5) People who chew with their mouth open and aren't cognizant of it
What on earth is so bad about vaping, would you rather people smoke to get their nicotine fix?

Yeah, people who got into vaping without a prior nicotine addiction are idiots, but I was already a smoker so vaping has been a massive health and financial benefit for me.

Top 5 hip hop albums from 2008:

1. Del the Funky Homosapien - Eleventh Hour
2. RZA - Digi Snacks
3. Twin Perils - Dark Alliance
4. GZA - Pro Tools
5. Mr. Hyde - Chronicles of the Beast Man

Top 5 hip hop albums from 2009:

1. DOOM - Born Like This
2. Lone Ninja - Burnt Sector
3. Jak Progresso - Pestilence
4. RZA - Afro Samurai: Resurrection
5. dälek - Gutter Tactics