The Top 5 List Thread

Yeah, people who got into vaping without a prior nicotine addiction are idiots

This + people who end up vaping more frequently than they ever smoked and think making juice to feed their addicition is a fucking hobby. No, you are just trying to keep your addiction going.

If it's legitimately helping you to quit, then fine but if it's just a substitute to your wanting to kill yourself slowly then you're just a degenerate untermensch. Are there actual health benefits to vaping?

But do women who vape have better waist-hip ratios than women who smoke?

Not from my experience but this part of the country isn't known for having an abundance of skinny people

If it's legitimately helping you to quit, then fine but if it's just a substitute to your wanting to kill yourself slowly then you're just a degenerate untermensch. Are there actual health benefits to vaping?
I meant a health benefit relative to smoking.

I was using only patches for two years, but my girlfriend smokes, and I ended up relapsing on cigarettes due to having the temptation around, so now I'm vaping again to stay off cigs. So yeah, I consider vaping a step toward quitting. I don't "want to kill myself slowly" -- I'd rather quit completely, but nicotine is extremely addictive. It's hard to understand how addictive unless you've used it.

Someone offered me a cig shortly after the breakdown I mentioned in another thread. I don't want to get into the details here, but I was under a lot of stress at the time and not thinking rationally.

Stop being a degenerate alcoholic/coffee addict and it won't be hard to wake up naturally.

I consider myself a morning person. I get up every weekday between 6:00 and 6:30, but I fucking LOVE my cup of coffee. I have two cups every morning.

Rarely drink coffee past noon though--not because it keeps me awake at night (caffeine doesn't have a big effect on me), but because too much gives me digestive issues.

I'm definitely a "morning person" as I'm up before 5 every single morning and I've never used any kind of wake-up alarm in my life. I probably couldn't sleep in if I wanted to.

Since waking up between 6:00 and 6:30 on weekdays, I rarely wake up later than 7:00 on weekends (although I usually don't get out of bed until 7:30). Also, having a cat that thinks he needs to eat at 6:30 a.m. every day makes it easier to wake up without an alarm. :D

Reactions: CiG
a pack of 20 cigs here is the equivalent of 15-20 dollars minimum (or it was before brexit fucked the pound), so theres probably a lot more incentive to quit. idk how people afford that shit.

Not from my experience but this part of the country isn't known for having an abundance of skinny people

It's not about whether they're skinny or not. Women who smoke are generally skinnier than otherwise, but with a higher (worse) waist-hip ratio on average. That's not a good trade-off. 'Tis better to be size 16 with a waist that's narrow in proportion to your great big ass than to be a straight line at size 6.

Top 5 hip hop albums from 2012:

1. Lone Ninja - Fatal Peril
2. JJ DOOM - Key to the Kuffs
3. Sean Price - Mic Tyson
4. Lone Ninja - Rogue Agent
5. Action Bronson & Party Supplies ‎- Blue Chips

Top 5 hip hop albums from 2013:

1. Czarface - Czarface
2. Gore Elohim - Electric Lucifer
3. 7 Days of Funk - 7 Days of Funk
4. Ill Bill - The Grimy Awards
5. Ghostface Killah - Twelve Reasons To Die: The Brown Tape

The circumference around the waist divided by the circumference around the hips. A lower ratio means a proportionately narrower waist. A 0.7 ratio is considered the "ideal" on a woman, as it presents a curvier physique.

WHAT ABOUT HER PERSONALITY THO

Top 5 hip hop albums from 2014:

1. Lone Ninja - Wave of Carnage
2. The Koreatown Oddity - 200 Tree Rings
3. Ghostface Killah - 36 Seasons
4. Del The Funky Homosapien - Iller Than Most
5. The Buttress - Behind Every Great Man

Top 5 hip hop albums from 2015:

1. Ramson Badbonez - Silva Surfa
2. BADBADNOTGOOD & Ghostface Killah - Sour Soul
3. Boxguts & Jak Tripper ‎- G U T S
4. ChillxWill - Almighty