The Ugly World Tour 2011

If there's any brazilian aoround, good news: FreePas Entertainment are going to to a M&G with the band. I dont know for sure if this is going to be a contest, a door prize also the criteria for that... But 4 fans will be choosen and r going to met the band before the show. This sounds o great to me, never heard the band have done a M&G here.

Counting the days for the show, can't wait. ^^

I went to both Tokyo shows, it was insanely good. I was really surprised when they played a medley of Children of Bodom/Deadnight Warrior.

The Tokyo shows were amazing. I'm completely covered in bruises because of the first night. I've seen COB in the UK about 5 times and even though the british are more aggressive the Japanese are just ... insane. When alexi came on the stage the men screamed like women and the women roar like men.

The Tokyo shows were amazing. I'm completely covered in bruises because of the first night. I've seen COB in the UK about 5 times and even though the british are more aggressive the Japanese are just ... insane. When alexi came on the stage the men screamed like women and the women roar like men.

Except for the bunch of girls on Henkka's side... "Heeeeeeenkkaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~" :puke:
As for the women that roared like men, that may have very well been my friend :lol:
That said, I've seen COB in America and in Japan, and will be seeing them in Europe hopefully this summer, but the crowds in America and Japan are just terrible... European crowd all the way :kickass:

I'm a genuine Japanese female fan, lemme talk to you from behind the language barrier. I went to both shows in Tokyo, was in the front row. Sorry for the long post.

Tokyo Day1 was excellent!
20111121setlist-600.jpg

The setlist was the same as before Japan as expected, but their performance was far beyond my expectation. Everything was killer. I thought Alexi might have some problem with his voice, because he skipped the beginnings of the lyrics many times, but actually he was in very good condition. Anyway all the boys looked relaxed, smiled, enjoyed playing on stage. When Alexi was playing solos next to Janne, he stayed there too long....he didn't reach his mic before the vocal part! That was hilarious, made us all laugh.
The audience was so aggressive that they never stopped rushing to the front. The barrier was at our lung height, so it was really hard to breathe. As usual, we were quiet between the songs.

Janne fucked up with his Japanese speech...that wasn't like him at all! (this story continues to day2)

I'm already not sure about that song... maybe Beverley Hills Cop, the band did never stop playing, then Alexi threw his towel toward Jaska to stop him. We all laughed a lot!:)

The skinny useless security boys couldn't hold the surfers properly, they just drugged 'em down...it hurt my neck.
A girl behind me kept screaming all the time like HENKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! JASKAAAAAAAAA! so loudly. She made my ear hurt, but I can't blame her. Cuz I did the same! :p
Such pain and bruises are all good memories of Bodom shows.
I didn't see a crying man...unfortunately. All men and women screamed to death when Alexi came out on stage, as usual.

Aw, merch was poor.:p I saw a towel printed 'bloddrunk' at a regular price. Clearance sale?!

Tokyo Day2 was the peeeeerrrrerfect show! Thank you team for such a great show!
Perfect selist, perfect performance, great atmosphere, everything was beyond awesome!!!! One of my best metal show ever!
20111122setlist-600.jpg

When the show started with Shovel Knockout, I went mad with joy!!!! That's my fav song!!!!

I was so lucky that I could help preparing Janne's Japanese speech for day2! Arigato Janne san for the great chance!<3
He made it perfect on stage! We really love his Japanese speech!
HENKKAAAAAA girl was behind me again, my ears were almost broken, but no problem.

Henkka and Roope were playing together at left side more often than day1. While Alexi and Jenne were doing solos, Henkka and Roope did something together, then looked at us and smiled... so adorable.

When the band (other than Alexi) played Van Halen's Jump before Downfall, Roope was killer...it wasn't for the first time for us to see their "Jump", but we're like "OMG, again...Roope's real...lol" He's excellent at playing like Eddy. No one listened to Alexi saying "stop", so he grabbed all his stuff and some bottles of water, and was leaving the stage! XD

By the way, I'm always at Henkka side, and see some women near me always bring some stuff like dolls, flags or something not as gifts but as their spots, keep waving the stuff to him.......I've been to more than 20 COB shows in a few countries, but I think it's Japan unique phenomena.
It'd be better with more bras thrown. Last week I saw only 1 bra for 2 days. In June, just 1 bra for 4 days, too shy isn’t it?

I can’t thank enough them all, especially K-Man, Henkka and Janne. They gave me very special, unforgettable memories again!<3<3

That's awesome!! :) I hope they have a new Japanese concert soon cuz I'm going!! The money from my scholarship will go for tickets!! :D OMG if my class teacher reads this she'll die......... :lol: Japanese crew is awesome!! And can sb tell me what Janne said in Japanese? :) It would be awesome to hear it (my Japanese classes start soon so I just wanna see how he did)

@ sleeper666 Thank you! I had really good time, let's have fun together in HELLsinki!

@ netti: Are you living in Japan now? Janne said,
&#12414;&#12383;&#26469;&#12390;&#12367;&#12428;&#12390;&#12354;&#12426;&#12364;&#12392;&#12358;&#12290;-Thanks for coming again.
&#27005;&#12375;&#12435;&#12391;&#12367;&#12384;&#12373;&#12356;&#12290;-Please have fun.
&#20693;&#12383;&#12385;&#12399;&#26085;&#26412;&#12364;&#22823;&#22909;&#12365;&#12391;&#12377;&#12290; -We love Japan.

Now I remember that Janne was taking a lot of pictures and movies of the audience from the stage. It'd be great if we can see some of 'em someday:)

The best moments of this gig have to be the transition between KTS and Living Dead and then moving to Roundtrip. Looks like the 2nd day they started with SKO.

Hey you guys, here's the brazilian setlist of today, 04/12.

leyOu.jpg

The show was fucking amazing. I don't really know what to say here but that Alexi seemed to have some throat problems at the last three or four songs, but then in Downfall he kind of got better.
They fucking played Sixpounder, that was the highlight of the night (for me, at least) since the public were amazing, screaming all along. Alexi sat down on the stage a lot of times to play his solos, it was really cool. We could see his fingers leading (?) very well. Henkka and Roope were amazing too, they got to the front a lot of times. Henkka got some brazilian flag and tied somewhere near his mic. He was all smiles, very very kind, and playing like a monster. Janne and Jaska (and sometimes Roope) weren't somewhere I could see them very well... But at least I know that Alexi went to the back to ~play with Janne~ a lot of times, as usual.
At some point they asked us to sing "happy birthday" in portuguese to someone of their crew or some friend, I didn't remember who it was... It was funny, but kinda useless information.
Well, it was fucking amazing. The were very warm to us (and we were very warm to them, my ribs can tell.)

Well then, first post ever (since I just came here to read et cetera), I'm sorry if I or my english sucked.

Thank you for sharing @ Loviisa! I love that setlist! Wish I could join HBD chant for Chiddy:D

Yes, the concert in São Paulo, Br was... AWESOME!

Besides that venue be so small and that "PA" sucked on the beginning of the show, they did the best as always. Got credentials to take pix until the 3rd song so after I was so lucky to stay in a good place right at Henkka's direction (did also good pix from my phone).

387867_2742881929058_1167764445_33109676_2036740791_n.jpg

380419_2742896809430_1167764445_33109685_583501682_n.jpg

386305_2742891809305_1167764445_33109682_824898731_n.jpg

The first song was SKO so can you Imagine a person waiting for they play it? Alexi's voice wasn't that good, got better after the 2nd song I think, he was always drinking water and coughing sometimes. Details. The band was smilling all the time, interacting with us, Alexi said "Obrigado" - Thank you - many, many times! Before the intro of COB Henkka took one brazilian flag and tied along his mic.

377355_2742884849131_1167764445_33109678_241698425_n.jpg

390445_2742887129188_1167764445_33109679_834176674_n.jpg

Also before "Hate Me" Janne left his keyborad and asked for us to sing Happy Bday to Chiddy and we starded to do it in portuguese. Janne looked O.O + LOL and all the boyz laughed a lot, including K-man. He was videoing some pieces of the concert.*fingers crossed for a DVD thing*.

I was waiting for they play a piece of any fave cover song, actually for play "Don't Stop belienving" and Alexi simply did it. Sensational! ^^ There was 2 stuped girls on my back screamig all the time "Alexi, Alexiiiiiieeeee" and one of them pushed me and others so hard that serious hurt my left arm on security's grid. Got SO stressed! People around me call her attention cuz that was stupid. In Mexico was my feet and ribs. Bodom memories?

After the concert happened the M&G thing, I wasn't one of the winners BUT I get some pix. ;)

378613_2538398030565_1572060980_2365255_1888003979_n.jpg

392144_258836620837210_100001326233711_678898_903205771_n.jpg

Great concert, well choosed set list, hot, crazy, loud, fun, exciting. That was COB. Alexi said "Thank you for having us in Brazil, thanks for bring us back here, we love it" THANK YOU for one more special night, you and the rest of the boyz were amazing. I'm pround to be a COB fan, really.

385898_2742878048961_1167764445_33109673_1323740171_n.jpg
Jaska + Henkka saying goodbye

Was waiting my ride when sudenlly I heard that somebody had stolen Alexi's bonnet. Just don't know if this story is true, asked their tour manager about it and she didn't know it. Weird. Knew through their tour manager about the time the band was leaving to Montevideo,Uruguay and it was almost the same time I was boarding home. \o/ Well, just saw them for afar. I was texting the tour manager telling I was without courage to say "hello", got so shy!! So they gone.

Special thanks to Chiddy who was very sweet for stop in the middle of the venue and listened me. ^^

Now, just decided to catch them in Argentina and Chile, maybe Venezuela. Bankrupt, yep I know. =p

thanks for the pictures and your concert report- they seem to enjoy every concert!
The setlist is awesome!! I wish they tour here in Europe again soon.

If the story with the bonnet is true that would be really mean- stupid people who steal things from others -.-