The Ugly World Tour 2011

Amazing show and setlist indeed!
The comic relief of that show was when Alexi forgot the first part of Was It Worth It? solo. After that first whammybar bend thing he just laughed and said to mic: ''En mä tiiä'' which means ''I dunno'' :D And just did some random slides etc. But it was a killer gig!

I wouldnt mind it if CoB would make another live dvd, hearing some new Live tracks would be awesome, especially roundtrip to hell and back, or shovel knockout

Amazing show and setlist indeed!
The comic relief of that show was when Alexi forgot the first part of Was It Worth It? solo. After that first whammybar bend thing he just laughed and said to mic: ''En mä tiiä'' which means ''I dunno'' :D And just did some random slides etc. But it was a killer gig!

I think this pretty much shows how random that solo really is.

fuck me, Alexi plays the lead while singing for NMF and Ugly .... that's ridiculous.

although I'm glad to see that a lot of the fingerings I use are the ones Alexi uses also. : D

6 of 17 songs from the new album ! Niiice ! Well it is a promotion tour, so ofcourse...My guess was 5, but didnt anticipate 17 songs in all ! :kickass:

Now when the hockey-season is over it's time to check this out. 4 days left. Not as thrilled as last time I saw them, but sure'll be fun- Have eyed the setlist and find it tolerably amusing.

0 from SW, 2 from HB, 2 from FTR, 4 from HCDR, 2 from AYDY, 1 from BD & 6 from RRF. It seems that Blooddrunk album was not so good.

http://ereshkigal.webblogg.se/2011/march/children-of-bodom-setlist.html

p10307241_138611421.jpg

Hmmm... :/ it sounds like alexi was speeding up for the intro of SKO, and Alexi looks like he struggles to play lead and sing at the same time. Meh... i will see them live soon anyways.