The Ugly World Tour 2011

I had never heard that shit either, until I googled it a minute ago. HOLY FUCK, the mere amount of auto-tune during the first 15 seconds made my ears leak vomit and diarrhea.

>Page made me curious who Rebecca Friday is
>Good lord wat is this don't even
>Cannot unsee/unhear
>FUCK YEAH GREENTEXT

On topic: Who's going to attend Munich/Linz? I know about Jose (and Kassiopeia) so far...

Copenhagen gig the 27th was absolutely AMAZING !!1 Was great seeing the guys again, and they seemed to have a good time up there. :kickass: One of Jaskas sticks was grabbed right in fcking front of me ffs !! :mad: Went over to the guy afterwards and saw it, and TOUCHED it ! omg omg ! lol God I would LOVE to have one of those !!1

Thank you guys for an amazing show !1 :headbang::kickass::headbang:

Now is actually the first time I can accept that I'm not gonna be at Tilburg tonight, because my upper back/shoulders hurt so bad, I can't even walk in a fast pace.
Now at least I got 6 weeks to heal up.

:O how terrible, Manon, what happened?! Are you ok otherwise?

And of course I know I'm pretty late, but Holy Shit, what a fucking awesome setlist, CoB teh song live again and loads off RRF, thanks guys! Can't wait for the Langen show.

In spinefram's FB they asked what songs you want to hear live in the UK !(with amon) so whoever is going and wants hes top songs to be in that setlist might wanna answer there them :)

I can't wait to hear CoB[song] live!

Only thing that makes me sad is no silent night bodom night there...