The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

spyder-mr1-and-mr1-military-package-21281550.jpg

Just got this over craigslist for $50 (with 2000 paintballs). Can't wait to go play.

Bought a "new and sealed" copy of Solitude Aeturnus - Through the Darkest Hour on ebay... got it today and noticed the plastic on it was weird. I opened it... and happened to look at the cd... smudged and scratched, not terribly, but noticable.

I sent him a message, saying it had been resealed... and without question, he immediately refunded my money, minus the shipping cost.

I do wonder if I caught this guy passing off used cds as new, or if he actually "bought a lot of sealed cds and was auctioning them off."

I've been playing Half life 2 a lot, got on steam in the sale with some other stuff. It fucking takes in hours without me realising I've spent them on it. What a game.

Oh yeah and I want to do a milf.

I'm taking a break from all of the Andariel runs. Whenever I attempt to go to act II it doesn't load, and "UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005)" pops up.

Back at work. Germany was fun. So fun that I cried on the plane back and am totally in denial about being back in the Third World where insulation and climate control are unheard of in winter and I am freezing cold constantly all day at work (I can see my breath).

Devasya Chāyā;9591689 said:
I'm taking a break from all of the Andariel runs. Whenever I attempt to go to act II it doesn't load, and "UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005)" pops up.

1) D2 Classic or LOD?
2) Which installation did you do... Single, Multiplayer, or Full?
3) Which directory did you install it to?
4) Does it only give Access Violation if you hit "Go East" after killing Andy? Or even when you just start a game?

Bought a "new and sealed" copy of Solitude Aeturnus - Through the Darkest Hour on ebay... got it today and noticed the plastic on it was weird. I opened it... and happened to look at the cd... smudged and scratched, not terribly, but noticable.

I sent him a message, saying it had been resealed... and without question, he immediately refunded my money, minus the shipping cost.

I do wonder if I caught this guy passing off used cds as new, or if he actually "bought a lot of sealed cds and was auctioning them off."

Probably trying to pass off used cds as new... sneaky bastard.

1) D2 Classic or LOD?
2) Which installation did you do... Single, Multiplayer, or Full?
3) Which directory did you install it to?
4) Does it only give Access Violation if you hit "Go East" after killing Andy? Or even when you just start a game?

1) LOD.
2) Full.
3) I don't know.
4) Only if I click "Go East."