The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I don't have a goddamn fancy phone with a keyboard (kvlt) so I typically feel like eviscerating anyone I meet who starts using texting as the primary form of communicating with me. I end up ignoring 75% of their texts or so after a while.

of course, now I'm single and still have the unlimited texting plan. therein lies the difference

forever+alone+face.png

Sorry to hear, man. :/

I'm procrastinating on homework and my epic language studies. Maybe I'll do it on a day when I'm not struggling to stay awake and do 5 homework assignments.

Today I discovered a great way to make LotR-esque names. Take a normal western male name ending with n, like Brendon, and change the n at the end to an r. Then you get Brendor.

Devasya Chāyā;9585333 said:
Today I discovered a great way to make LotR-esque names. Take a normal western male name ending with n, like Brendon, and change the n at the end to an r. Then you get Brendor.

Jonathar!

When I'm bored in school I take words from Sanskrit, Latin, and Greek, and give them declensions from the other two.

When I'm bored at work I like to mix different music genres and then I try to think of what they sound like.

Or think of weird fetishes.