The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nerds-discussing-the-slaying-of-semi-hot-digital-bad-bitch dept.

>implying its nerdier to discuss a game than to find pixels in said game "semi-hot"

1229252128728s.jpg

It's about not saying "you're a faggot," or "that's gay." It's far more annoying, ineffective, and pointless to do things like this to stop speech one finds offensive. It's easier to just ignore it.

I'd have asked for a link, but I've had uptight soccer moms call the police on me for trolling facebook groups before (no joke tbh), so I'll leave that up to you, good sir.

I am copying some chemistry bullshit I need to complete until tommorow. I don't understand most of it so if the teacher is going to ask anything I will offer him sex or something. Also, we are planning to go to my cottage with the polish chick which might be fun because she offers me various funny shit like to pour beer at her and then lick it off etc.

I really enjoy everything apart from the fact that she wants me to beat her up. I don't mind being violent a little but I think she likes it too much and I'm a little bit scared to be alone w/ her in the woods. I really need to check my limits before going.

It's kinda annoying when she slaps me in front of everybody and shouts at me: "I am really curious what I have to do to make you beat me up!" and I'm like "I don't want to, I like you.. Sorry.." Where is my manliness.

I just ordered some Manowar tickets. Fuck yeah. I think I'll see Judas Priest again this year too. I wonder if While Heaven Wept are touring the UK at all.

It's kinda annoying when she slaps me in front of everybody and shouts at me: "I am really curious what I have to do to make you beat me up!" and I'm like "I don't want to, I like you.. Sorry.." Where is my manliness.

She sure sounds well-adjusted. *trollface*

If you go on youtube to some movie clip (e.g Terminator or Avatar) and write "fake", there's always someone who's going to point out that it's a movie ("it's a movie..").

Overly masochistic women are annoying. It seems to affect everything else in their life as well, like their politics, how the react to men in general etc. Stupid bitches.

Women in overall are silly animals driven by feromons. If you think about something they do, you realize that they are practically brainless. First they want you to beat them up and then they are like, honey and hug you all night. Man is just a tool for them - unfortunately, because our thinking is far more developed (well in most cases).

Overly masochistic women are annoying. It seems to affect everything else in their life as well, like their politics, how the react to men in general etc. Stupid bitches.

This is absolutely not her case though. She is cute in everything and appreciates stuff that I do etc., we laugh all the time, she isn't radical in anything and her opinions are well thought out. It just makes her horny to be aggressive to each other (not that she isn't without that :zzz:). It's just an expression of love.

It's always better to care more than to be flegmatic to each other. Let it show right? :)

Anyway, on topic: Right now I'm listening to some depressed (and depressing) female complaining about her saggy tits to my mother.

Women in overall are silly animals driven by feromons. If you think about something they do, you realize that they are practically brainless. First they want you to beat them up and then they are like, honey and hug you all night. Man is just a tool for them - unfortunately, because our thinking is far more developed (well in most cases).

I disagree with some of that. I can understand them wanting kinky acts at some point but then cuddles afterwards. I mean after I've come I find it hard to carry on thinking dirty thoughts straight away, I just want to relax. Sex as a mutual favour is ok. Women do get interested in random things about men, it's not all cock and money. I don't know if they love people in the same way though obviously.

It's not about thinking dirty thoughts right after coming, it's about the attitude.

That's tough because for her it's prob a fetish you know? Nothing sucks more than when everything is right but you just have a big difference in opinion over one fetish or preference.

I'm at work trying not to fall asleep. My internal clock still isn't properly readjusted and I slept really poorly and I have the dysentery or something.

I'm relaxing after a long day. I went to school, smoked some bud that was much stronger than I anticipated, tried to prevent my friend from getting arrested in the fucking grocery store for making such a big deal about DXM, sat in at my friend's driver's ed class, and came home. Doing homework before the school day is even over ftw.

I have discovered the ultimate snack food combination to eat when baked... and I wish to pass on the wealth to you fine ladies and gentlemen. It may sound absurd, but hear me out.

1. Put an Oreo (a regular Oreo, not that chocolate or mint filling bullshit), inbetween two BBQ-flavored Pringles, and put the whole thing into your mouth.
  2. Chew, and let the awesome take over.
Got me there, sir. The Tobey pic only adds to the humiliation. Good job.

Either way I'm just playin. :lol: