The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It's kinda annoying when she slaps me in front of everybody and shouts at me: "I am really curious what I have to do to make you beat me up!" and I'm like "I don't want to, I like you.. Sorry.." Where is my manliness.

That bitch sounds rather fucked in the head. If she were american, i'd think she's the kind that tries to sue her partner/husband for assault haha.

zabu of nΩd;9606024 said:
That bitch sounds rather fucked in the head. If she were american, i'd think she's the kind that tries to sue her partner/husband for assault haha.

Today I will put my dick inside of her and observe how that makes her feel. She doesn't even beat me up anymore. Also, I will take a picture of her for you guys to see and rate.

EDIT: If I never post again then consider me dead. I liked this forum and I never was a troll.

Bye.

Today I will put my dick inside of her and observe how that makes her feel. She doesn't even beat me up anymore. Also, I will take a picture of her for you guys to see and rate.

EDIT: If I never post again then consider me dead. I liked this forum and I never was a troll.

Bye.

Good luck then. Don't forget to take the picture.

Hung out with a girl I met through a friend today. The three of us got lunch, went to the local art museum, then shared life stories at a coffeehouse for a couple hours. She's pretty, intelligent, single, and we have a fair amount in common. She wants to hang out with me again sometime, which will probably have to wait until next weekend thanks to work. Wish me luck GMD.

My thermos is the most important thing to remember when I go to work!

Back when I went to grade school, at lunch one day, my Thermos was taken and used in an assault against another dude at the table, that got both guys suspended for a week. True story.

I still have the Thermos.

The thermos I took to school back when broke when I had some soup I'd made for cookery class in it. I still had to evaluate it when it had broken glass in it so I just said it sucked.

Thermoses break too damn easily.

Good luck Grant!

I'm boiling water to put in a hot water bottle in my bed so I can sleep tonight. Bed is too cold without hot water bottle. Helping my friend plan a trip to Berlin. His only interests are "Checkpoint Charlie" and "eating out tall girls." Shouldn't be hard.

Good luck then. Don't forget to take the picture.

I forgot to take the picture but this is her. She looks exceptionally good on this picutre though, it might not be very representative. I might post some recent one if I find it. Wait. She doesn't look as good on those I have :bah: Maybe if you kneel before me.

16165_1299610654070_1344530533_861518_7826524_n.jpg

PS: She didn't kill me, she did quite the opposite. Also, I need to stop drinking. She wrote me on facebook today that the amount of beer I drink everyday is sick. :lol: It's true that I don't feel very good.

ALSO, I'm listening to Insidious Decrepancy which is making me awesome.

Tommorow is a chemistry test.