The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Tbh I want to get drunk again really fucking bad, but I have no one to do it with, and getting drunk alone just really doesn't do it for me. It's not bad in and of itself, I just don't really enjoy doing it.

Not to mention, I've been pretty sick, pretty much house-ridden, since New Years (no I did not get drunk on New Years, sadly). Just had 0 energy since.

Get your ass over to Sweden, then. I'm currently unemployed and have a lot of free time, but drinking alone is even more of a social stigma in this f'n country.

Trying to write some fucked up Blizzard Beasts-y death metal, but everything sounds like shit. Like I'm trying to sound fucked up for the sake of sounding fucked up. :erk:

I don't mind drinking alone. Even standing alone at the bar. Also, I slept this whole day so now it's some Arckanum time and learning stuff for school.

Currently drinking alone.

It's pretty fucking obvious when you're sitting by yourself. Excuse the French.
I meant in your home. But then I live alone so I can 'get away with' stuff like that.

I just handed in the form saying "I will not recontract for another year at this job." It all feels so real now...
Must be nice having a non-awkward way out of your job. Hope things go well for you in the States.

You were two posts too late on the Thorogood reference
I had a feeling most people would miss it given how obscure it was.

Also about to be drinking alone soon. A few more beers to write about tonight. Shipyard Prelude Special Ale (6.8% winter warmer; gonna see how it stacks up to Fezziwig's; I bet it will be about as good, and better than Harpoon's, bottled anyway) and Saranac Caramel Porter which seems to be receiving average ratings but which I will probably enjoy.

Tbh I can see drinking alone when you do tasting/reviews and whatnot. I could see myself getting into that when I have the money to spare.

But drinking alone to get drunk, just really doesn't do it for me. :erk:

I've tried two different saranac variety packs and i thought they were both average to shitty.

Right now i'm drinking a Richmond brew i brought up with me to Tysons for the week, Legend Brown Ale. Godly.

zabu of nΩd;9612427 said:
Must be nice having a non-awkward way out of your job. Hope things go well for you in the States.

That's one nice thing about contract work, yeah. Things are going to go AMAZINGLY WELL for me in the States. Let's hang out

zabu of nΩd;9612479 said:
I've tried two different saranac variety packs and i thought they were both average to shitty.

Scent = excellent. Head/pour = very good. Taste = slightly dull, but solid overall. I like.