The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

another woot!
went for a bike ride. It's like 81 out right now, but it's kinda windy. rode for like 30 minutes or so.
for some dumb reason I wore my new shoes, well.. they're kinda muddy now. :lol:

Back from seeing Amon Amarth. Show was fucking awesome. Johan Hegg is a beast. I'd love to hear him front a proper death metal band, like Mikael in Bloodbath.

Just received a proposal to go to Masters of Rock festival in Czech Republic. Currently considering it, since it appears to have a good timing with my exams and bachelor degree.

Currently writing the final paper for my philosophy class that's due tomorrow afternoon. Four of the ten pages down and I'm already at 23 footnotes. This will be a BITCH to proofread.

Hegg is a giant beer barrel with arms, legs and a beard. Envious.

I am a zombie at work, stayed up too late watching Star Trek. Have back pain and stepped on a rusty nail this morning, great start to the week. Weekend was fun, went to a 50s rockabilly club that was all you can eat AND drink. I asked for white wine and they brought a whole bottle to the table. Fuck yeah.

Also made the deadly discovery that ice cream on top of French fries is delicious.

Putting together the press package for Kastigation. We're gonna print 100 copies of the EP we're about to release and give em out for free. After that they'll be like $5. So let me know if you want one.

There'll be new material, because we were writing music between our last ripoff and the new recording. Five tracks. Epic as all hell.

I definitely want one - and not sure if Chad/forgethisusername will see this thread/post but I'm sure he would want one as well.

And w00t, one of my photos is going to be published in Vegas Seven (some popular weekly mag) and I'm now a photographer for Full Metal Rock!