The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

What is this after effect of weed people are speaking about, I'm confused? And I don't get that high level of thinking shiznit either, but nonetheless, I do enjoy it.

What is this after effect of weed people are speaking about, I'm confused? And I don't get that high level of thinking shiznit either, but nonetheless, I do enjoy it.

I've smoked pot before... each time I thought to myself... fuck I'm hungry. That's about all.

Recovering from pizza buffet last night. Gonna clean house and go for a long yog before my friend gets here. When she arrives we will play musical instruments and have a picnic.

I've smoked pot before... each time I thought to myself... fuck I'm hungry. That's about all.

Haha, that definitely happens to me as well.

One day I ate ~8 wings at BWW, 2 pound plate of Chinese food consisting of teriyaki chicken, orange chicken, rice and noodles, a spicy chicken sandwich, and a hamburger.

That was a good day.

Smoking with a vaporizer listening to this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6CQRVODln0&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilJqUzWom2M&feature=related[/ame]

Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works Volume II

zabu of nΩd;9816175 said:
it's funny that our join dates are as follows:

Jan 2007 (failure)
Feb 2007 (me)
Mar 2007 (tetris)

I actually joined in...August of 2006? But my first account got banned.

And did you mean noobs in age? Because I really don't think age has a ton of bearing on that.

As for the weed discussion, I used to smoke kind of frequently about two years ago, and I did enjoy it. But after a certain point I didn't like the crowd I did it with, wasn't keen on smoking anything in general, and got severe anxiety/panic attacks and didn't get anything out of it, so I haven't smoked in a good year, year and a half.

Ah, and as for an on topic post, I just got back from an epic game of fugitive. My best friend won in about 35 minutes flat, which is fucking crazy, it's only about 2.5/3 miles, but everyone chasing in cars had paintball guns and you couldn't use the main road that connects our two points. Took my team and I a good two hours of running around, jumping in bushes...but it was fun and we at least made it to point B without getting hit :lol:

Did you get banned for a constant failure of threads?

Panic attacks through smoking always happen if you are in a bad state of mind before the smoke or in unfamiliar surroundings or with people you don't really trust. Its a school boy error. I've been smoking on and off for 10 years and had one panic attack.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUCK MY ASS, FUCK MY HEAD, FUCK MY DICK, FUCK MY BALLS this coffee is a strong one. I fucking needed the fuck of this motherfuck. I ate a whole duck for a lunch and now a fucking pizza. I would fucking kill myself if I knew I would respawn somewhere near, but this world is full of a lot of uncomfortable places like America and Africa. SO YEAH, I HAVE A COFFEE and deathmetal and those will somehow put me back to life because I was fucking tired out of all the nasty food. KILL ME.