The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

drinking coffee, watching the "news" (can never take that term seriously), and reflecting on how miraculous life is, after an eventful night. woo

me and my buddies, as of late, have figured out how to legally order analogs of any drug in the mail. U.S. drug laws are such a joke, it's like this list of chemicals is illegal, but you can receive any of the infinite varations of it right in the mail! the shit is hilarious.

so last night i tried, for the third time, methoxetamine. it's a direct analog of ketamine and a fantastic drug. designed to be safer, longer lasting, and easier to function on than regular K. plus it has insane anti-depressant properties. basically cured my smack problem, and cleared my four-year depression cloud away in ONE USE. but no, no, it's not FDA approved....:err:

is 120 push ups a day a decent amount?

Yeah I would say so. I got pretty okay looking arms and shoulders doing less than 100 every other day and side planks.

Cronopio, power metal isn't very well known or popular in the US at all. T_T

I'm gearing up for an epic weekend. Tomorrow night I am going to a party as a translator/cultural link for some international wheelchair tennis athletes. Saturday and Sunday are the town festival, which entails eating food on sticks and drinking beer in the sun all day while watching teams of hot dudes push big floats into a river. It is literally the only interesting thing that happens in this town all year.

153-051.jpg

I think he was asking if it's US styled or Euro styled. Although I think I remember you saying it was in the US style.