The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So I failed the exam today and there's a storm outside, which is kinda cool.

Thinking about fucking today. Having sweet ass and tits in my hands and deciding what to do. I love girls' asses.

I am hammered. Went to a wheelchair tennis party tonight. I dream of sitting on the Israeli player's lap, so fucking beautiful. So hammered, Snickers bar

yeah wheelchair tennis tournament is in town and there was a party for them tonight. coworkers were like "please come and speak english to the foreign players" but i was so shy i just drank a shitload and then was such a mess I couldn't enter my phone number into someone's phone. FAIL

Cleaning my house all day before Grant shows up and our new subletter shows up on Sunday. I haven't been in Bangor for two weeks and the place is a microcosm of the second law of thermodynamics gone into overdrive. It's not fit for pigs. Fucking indolent housemates.

yeah wheelchair tennis tournament is in town and there was a party for them tonight. coworkers were like "please come and speak english to the foreign players" but i was so shy i just drank a shitload and then was such a mess I couldn't enter my phone number into someone's phone. FAIL

For some reason that reminded me of this (by the way you should all read SMBC):

20090416.gif