The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Grounded at Reagan Nat'l Airport for the next six hours because my connecting flight was delayed and as a result Delta had to put me on another set of flights that gets me to Bangor at midnight instead of 4p as originally planned.

Fffuuu_The_Game_RE_unlock_wi_fi_anywhere_on_your_laptop-s395x317-59013.jpg

zabu of nΩd;9825778 said:
Grounded at Reagan Nat'l Airport for the next six hours because my connecting flight was delayed and as a result Delta had to put me on another set of flights that gets me to Bangor at midnight instead of 4p as originally planned.

Fffuuu_The_Game_RE_unlock_wi_fi_anywhere_on_your_laptop-s395x317-59013.jpg

:cry:

Filling out applications for jobs in Illinois. Holy shit Illinois has a lot of community colleges.

Zeph that comic rules!

Morning after. I wish it had stopped at the Snickers bar...stomachache and sugar headache blaraghraghraghhh dehydration. It is going to be 30 C today and I am going to be sitting in the sun all day drinking. May die.

I have located the Zephyrus host, and followed him to his domicile. He is asleep now, and easy prey for the neurolarval colony that I am to incubate inside of him. I will begin the evening with a series of hypnotic brain wipes to better prepare his grey matter for parasitic invasion. He may wake up with a few small head traumas filled with green ooze, but otherwise he should be none the wiser...