The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I don't understand how anyone could really hate anime, there's tons of different kinds.

See I hate the artistic style in which the characters are drawn the most, which I think is quite a fundamental aspect of it. The big eyes and the absolutely retarded look in the face. Not even talking about the japanese dubbers, especially women. I think it's the ugliest way of representing a character EVER. I don't like Disney's style either for example but this is really something else.

Still hot as fucking shit in here. Fuck this bullshitting fuckshit. I'm going to the pub to have a cold one. Tommorow is school time. Yeah, school in july. This is the last fucking time I'm going to that fucked greenhouse.

See I hate the artistic style in which the characters are drawn the most, which I think is quite a fundamental aspect of it. The big eyes and the absolutely retarded look in the face. Not even talking about the japanese dubbers, especially women. I think it's the ugliest way of representing a character EVER. I don't like Disney's style either for example but this is really something else.

Dubs are almost always terrible, true. However, don't see much wrong with the style, usually. Disney too? Do you like any cartoons at all :lol:

Came back from funeral and post funeral drinking/burrito eating... and as a result saw tons of people haven't seen in years. Felt like a freakazoid reunion. It's always interesting the different kind of groups death brings together. On a side note, if there was a job where you could be hired to cry at funerals, I'd be great at that.

Edit: It's pretty chilly now. 86' calls for a blanket.

I'm an accounting/computer information systems double major but I work on 2-point authentication for Level 3 (Massive Telecom).

I wear a lot of hats.

Most of my work comes in through tickets so that the volume and thoroughness can be easily statisticized.

I take one of my cats outside for fresh air every day, and today was at first no different. Then something scared the shitfuck out of him, and he got away from me, slicing me up and destroying the shirt I had on in the process.

I made some "missing" flyers and will put them up around my neghborhood.

Fucking shit I miss that crazy cat. :(

I take one of my cats outside for fresh air every day, and today was at first no different. Then something scared the shitfuck out of him, and he got away from me, slicing me up and destroying the shirt I had on in the process.

I made some "missing" flyers and will put them up around my neghborhood.

Fucking shit I miss that crazy cat. :(

Taking a cat outdoors is a big no no. Unless you have them on leash.