The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Taking a cat outdoors is a big no no. Unless you have them on leash.

Why? Where I live there are like 10 cats, including my own that just go roaming around, eating each others meals, fighting and rolling around in cat nip plants. Occasionally one comes home with a slight wound, but they get to live life.

Why? Where I live there are like 10 cats, including my own that just go roaming around, eating each others meals, fighting and rolling around in cat nip plants. Occasionally one comes home with a slight wound, but they get to live life.

Those are dirty cats. They live on the streets. I'm referring to cats that live in your house.

Also, thank you the dark soul for ruining the page with your stupid picture.

Dark Souls is possibly the most overrated game of this generation not counting obvious shit fests like Call of Duty.

Yesterday I went to the pub after lunch and had 8 beers at the bar. Then I went back home and my mother asked me if I was fucking wasted and I said yes mom, you can clearly see I'm wasted. Why ask. Today I was invited to a pub tour in my neighborhood. I don't know if you guys in Amruca do it but you go to every pub in the neighborhood and have one beer in each. The result is that you're fucking dead in the end because there is a pub on every corner in this place. Tomorrow I'm going on vacation and hopefully continue in writing my thesis.

Oh and that picture is too large. Is that a photo of a screen? Are you a blonde?

Dark Souls is possibly the most overrated game of this generation not counting obvious shit fests like Call of Duty.

I am curious why you think so. I'd rate it as one of the best games of this generation personally. There aren't many other games that allow you so many options and make you think about how you'll go through the game in the same way.

The only criticisms that I've heard are bad controls and artificial difficulty. I don't agree with either one, since I don't seem to have any issue making my character do what I want them to do and the level of punishment when you die seems fair to me because I don't die often.

I actually went back to playing Dark Souls today after giving up months ago when I got stuck in Blighttown. Enjoying the hell out of it. I also picked up Demon's Souls for free with PS+ but I have no idea when I'll get round to playing it.

I am curious why you think so. I'd rate it as one of the best games of this generation personally. There aren't many other games that allow you so many options and make you think about how you'll go through the game in the same way.

The only criticisms that I've heard are bad controls and artificial difficulty. I don't agree with either one, since I don't seem to have any issue making my character do what I want them to do and the level of punishment when you die seems fair to me because I don't die often.

It is a really good game, don't get me wrong, and I did enjoy it. I just did not find it to be anywhere near the level of GOAT that a lot of people hype it up to be.

It is a refreshing game during a time when most games can be beaten with one arm tied behind the back, but that in and of itself doesn't make it amazing.

I found the environments kind of bland, and never really found myself enjoying combat unless it was in the boss encounters which were very well done. The issue outside of boss combat is that everything just ends up feeling like a chore.

Yesterday I went to the pub after lunch and had 8 beers at the bar. Then I went back home and my mother asked me if I was fucking wasted and I said yes mom, you can clearly see I'm wasted. Why ask. Today I was invited to a pub tour in my neighborhood. I don't know if you guys in Amruca do it but you go to every pub in the neighborhood and have one beer in each. The result is that you're fucking dead in the end because there is a pub on every corner in this place. Tomorrow I'm going on vacation and hopefully continue in writing my thesis.

Yeah, pretty sure we call it a pub crawl or something like that here.

Going to see Midnight tonight. Last night went to see Dawnbringer, which was sooo very awesome and purchased my first vinyl ever!

It is a really good game, don't get me wrong, and I did enjoy it. I just did not find it to be anywhere near the level of GOAT that a lot of people hype it up to be.

It is a refreshing game during a time when most games can be beaten with one arm tied behind the back, but that in and of itself doesn't make it amazing.

I found the environments kind of bland, and never really found myself enjoying combat unless it was in the boss encounters which were very well done. The issue outside of boss combat is that everything just ends up feeling like a chore.
There are actually a number of flaws and areas that don't match up in quality because it was rushed out due to time constraints set by the publishers. However, the combat elements, options for character development, music and overall aesthetics of the game are really good. Some areas like Lost Izalith are very poorly designed. Demon's Souls had a lot of balancing issues and exploitable limitations, but the areas were designed with more care in mind. I hope that Dark Souls II, which already resembles Demon's Souls heavily, will be of that quality.