The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fucking Mondays! Just wanna go ride, or play guitar, or read comics, or go shooting, or watch movies, or pet the cats, or sit on the internet, or jerk off....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Dark Souls is possibly the most overrated game of this generation not counting obvious shit fests like Call of Duty.

No way dude. The game is totally great. The calm, the oppressive atmosphere of the whole thing. I love the silence and the fact that no explanation is given for almost anything. It is just this massive evil world and everything wants you dead.Because of the focus required and the need to be constantly aware, it can be alternatively relaxing and almost zen like and insufferably frustrating. Classic game in my opinion.

Just talked to a bass player.
He wants to play brutal metal. Of course he named Veil of Maya, Whitechapel, and metal core as what he wants to do. With many breakdowns.
I hate being a metal musician. :(

Evil?, I think you've just got a defective disc. There's definitely information missing on it, if those rings arent scratches.

Just talked to a bass player.
He wants to play brutal metal. Of course he named Veil of Maya, Whitechapel, and metal core as what he wants to do. With many breakdowns.
I hate being a metal musician. :(

Put on some skinny jeans and a fake wig and be somebody.

One of the reasons I doubt I'll ever join a band. I find it so much better to just compose stuff on my own and find another musician to do a part if I need one. Then again, I do Electronica and Trip-Hop mostly, where what I do is more the norm.

Same here. I've got a couple unrecorded black metal albums written out, but it's hard finding guitar players who just want to record what I write without changing anything. I'll stick to making dubstep for now.

Same here. I've got a couple unrecorded black metal albums written out, but it's hard finding guitar players who just want to record what I write without changing anything. I'll stick to making dubstep for now.

We are the future.

and yeah, musicians make me so mad. Worthless people.

Seriously. Skill and having a creative vision kind of go hand-in-hand. You hardly find skilled musicians without their own creative vision, so if you find anyone who can play worth a damn, you're probably going to argue over what you create.

Reading lines for tomorrow night's show. Busy week... also, trying to see if I could get a job at a vegan restaurant as a waitress, which would be super cool so I can start year of no meat challenge sooner.

No jerk/curry chicken for a year. Boooo.

Seriously. Skill and having a creative vision kind of go hand-in-hand. You hardly find skilled musicians without their own creative vision, so if you find anyone who can play worth a damn, you're probably going to argue over what you create.
Well ya, but I'm not as picky as you think.
Ill play Black. Death. Power. Thrash. Heavy. As long as there's no core.
I just want heavyness, speed here and there, and catchiness.

With this mindset, you can expect to pay any musicians you ever hope to work with in the future. You can assume that the person playing the glockenspiel or mouth harp or whatever you faggots are looking for in music these days picked up their instrument to express themselves. That is the purpose of music other than classical and covers.

If you want to work on original music with other people, you need to either learn how to fucking collaborate or put your money where your mouth is if you think your ideas are better than theirs.

so today is my birthday. so far I've gone to the DMV to renew my license (lost the paper they send you), and filled out HR paperwork for one of my new campuses. Thinking about grabbing a beer, but funds are getting tight.

I've been stuck trying to fix my ipod since yesterday. I noticed i had over 3.3gb of "other" taking up memory, and tried everything to figure out what it was and eventually ended up restoring it and thought that would do the trick ..... then that little fucker ends up not wanting sync my library by constantly geting stuck while in the process. So i end up taking care of that problem, only to be faced with another one, more than half of my album covers are not transferring over to my ipod ....AARRRGHHH!

I should have just said fuck it and just dealt with the lost memory instead of going through all this bullshit. I must have restored it about 8 times.