The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

slightly rolling in stock market profits atm. i've at least got enough earnings to pay rent and bills for the better part of a year. lucky me.

zabu of nΩd;10675238 said:
slightly rolling in stock market profits atm. i've at least got enough earnings to pay rent and bills for the better part of a year. lucky me.

So you're playing the rich white man's game now

Just got my classes for this semester scheduled

Mondays - Intro to Philosophy (9-12), Survey of American Gov't (12:30-2)
Tuesday - Database Management Systems (Microsoft Access) (2-5)
Wednesday - Survey of American Gov't (12:30-2), Energy Resources (6pm-9)

The philosophy class wasn't required for my major, but I needed to reach full time hours and none of the other courses I need for my program were available this semester

A much much better schedule than my hell from last winter where I was taking only 3 courses on tuesdays and thursday, but thursdays ended up being 8am to 10pm with a total of only 7 of those hours being spent in class...

For real? Grant will be getting more pussy than he knows what to do with if he gets a job at Goldman.

Nope, still happily unemployed with no desire for legitimate income. I'd like to try my hand at office work again sometime, but i'd prefer to have pussy arrangements taken care of in advance -- i don't like working two jobs at once.

zabu of nΩd;10676102 said:
Nope, still happily unemployed with no desire for legitimate income. I'd like to try my hand at office work again sometime, but i'd prefer to have pussy arrangements taken care of in advance -- i don't like working two jobs at once.

Just make sure you don't get fucked by a tesseract.

just did a ton of trail riding.
Feel really good
About to hop in the shower... will feel even better.

also, driving around I viewed about 99% of people with their windows up. I dont get it, it's nice as shit outside.
surrounded by pussies!

Stayed up really late last night (until 10 am) and contemplated ordering Chinese food, but then thought that would be a douche thing to do (to order Chinese food so early in the morning), so fell asleep and woke up at 3 and am now about to order Chinese food. What an eventful day! :]

Doing some deep cleaning of the ol' apartment. It's become quite messy since the wife and I got hitched.

Have some good friends from Buffalo visiting Sunday through Wednesday. Getting excited for some nights out in Boston, tearing up the town. :cool:

Oh, forgot to mention that i saw fucking BLACK SABBATH last night. :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass: Ozzy was awesome, he even sounds better now that he has an old person's cackle. They played a lot of classics, plus Under the Sun, and the new stuff sounded awesome too.