The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Stayed up really late last night (until 10 am) and contemplated ordering Chinese food, but then thought that would be a douche thing to do (to order Chinese food so early in the morning), so fell asleep and woke up at 3 and am now about to order Chinese food. What an eventful day! :]

How the fuck is ordering Chinese food douchey? If anything, you're giving people business.

Blasting De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas with my new pair of Sennheiser. The sound quality is amazing. I'm in love.

One of these days I need to get some new headphones. I'm thinking Seinheiser HD 380 used or something. Too bad there really isn't any stores where I can test headphones that aren't Beats.

I'm reading Scott Conner's (Xasthur) facebook page, and it's funny how he hates Xasthur so much. You can definitely tell he got tired of it though, as his records got worse and worse.

Got some killer indegestion right now, too.

Scott Conner is just a hate filled young man and will soon realize the error of his ways when people don't give a crap about his new music. :)

I'm looking at cars via craigslist. Some of these ads are horrendous, meaning not enough detail about the vehicle, asking WAY too much for total pieces of shit, etc.

I was just in the pub and this shitstorm fucked a big tree that's been growing there in the garden for like 70 years or so. It fell right next to a guy that was hiding there from the rain. The electricity went off and the garden became a jungle of fallen branches and fucked parasols. I had another beer inside and went home because I didn't even have a phone and my mother would be scared.

How the fuck is ordering Chinese food douchey? If anything, you're giving people business.

I tend to think anyone who order food to be delivered in the morning are douches mostly because I work in a job like that. It really isn't, I was being kinda crazy.

Was listening to my mom being a complete drunk off one glass of wine with family that came from the island to visit. Found out the real name of two cousins that I've never learned: Algernon and Alcydius. What. Metal as fuck.

So I've noticed. Where did you get the last.fm chart from anyway? I can't seem to find it anywhere on their site unless I am just being blind/retarded and looking in the wrong place. HELP ME KEVIN.