The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've had it for about a little over a year now. It's in perfect condition, hasnt been dropped a single time. I dont even use it that much. Only thing out of the norm i did was turn on the wifi and setup iMessages last week, but i dont see how that could have ate up my storage.

edit: Finally, a full 24 hours later, my mission is completed.

Miley-Cyrus-Feet-1067999.jpg

Here's an (admittedly better looking) Armenian woman to make it ok again:
b7c0e05468e1b90127.jpg

Lebanese (something).
20090409-r0.jpg

I wonder how hard it is to get such a brown woman. I know a Mexican girl but she's more of a friend. She's mentioned trying to get me hooked up with her friends before though.

Trying to kill a hiding flying roach in my room. Ugh, will not sleep until this shit is fucking dead.

I hope you got the bug. :)

I am frustrated. Got into a car accident two weeks ago. My shit was totaled and without going into detail, the incident was my fault so naturally, insurance isn't going to help pay for anything. Plus, I did not have collision coverage.

I'm having a very difficult time shopping for vehicle because all of the potential sellers dealt with so far have been total fucking flaky assholes.

I hope you got the bug. :)

I am frustrated. Got into a car accident two weeks ago. My shit was totaled and without going into detail, the incident was my fault so naturally, insurance isn't going to help pay for anything. Plus, I did not have collision coverage.

I'm having a very difficult time shopping for vehicle because all of the potential sellers dealt with so far have been total fucking flaky assholes.

Thanks. Good to see someone cares, haha. :rofl:

Really sucks about the accident though, but glad you're okay. I hope you get another car soon I know nothing of cars at all but there are car dealers who sell cars for reasonable prices all around my neighborhood and New York. Just depends on your range and what you're looking for but seen 5-10 grand. Though I'd think they'd be better deals in NJ because people actually drive there...

I've gotten into several accidents, some of which were my fault, some that were not, and I gotta say, I feel your pain. Don't make the same mistake I did and jump on the first deal you can find. When I totaled my Blazer back in 2011 I was under serious pressure to get a vehicle quickly, and the piece of junk I ended up getting has costed me more than I paid for it in repairs.

I'm trying not to jump into something right away, but I kind of don't a choice right now other than car rentals, which will become quite costly. My son goes to daycare three times a week (and in a month, preschool five days a week). Also, I am in physical therapy twice a week for the next month and a half.

The nice thing: Boyfriend knows A LOT about cars and worked in a garage for a couple of years. He also has a good friend who OWNS a repair shop. So, you know...I could probably get the hook up on car fixes, which is pretty awesome. :)