The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Eating cheese listening to something. I fear shit is coming again. I shit all the time tbh.

Because he was a fucking worthless 16 year old faggot? Yeah?

I'm kinda drunk. Just watched Adventureland. What a fantastic fucking film. Kristen Stewart kicks ass and is sexy as fuck and Jesse Eisberg is great. It's a wonderful coming-of-age story that really resonates with teen and adults. Oh, and most of the theme park scenes were shot at Kennywood Park outside Pittsburgh which I've been two well over a dozen times in my life. I think they even filmed a driving scene down this crackhouse street where my family from the area lives. Like, I fucking recognize those streets. I drive on them.

Awesome shit.

I'm kinda drunk. Just watched Adventureland. What a fantastic fucking film.

I too am in a similar state of mind, watching Scary Movie 2. Feel like I should have seen this movie many years ago. Kinda stupid but I'm drunk enough to laugh at everything at this point.

Yeah, but not ever 16 year old is a worthless faggot. ;)

Not gonna lie, I was kind of a worthless fagot when I was 16.

Just wait two years though. Once you're old enough to vote and can basically do whatever the fuck you want. Because apparently, once you turn eighteen, you're smart enough to make these decisions by birth right.