The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Shes got some nice locks.

180px-Hairball01.jpg

I woke up soon. Today I will:

- Take my grandmother home after her eye laser surgery.
- Go to my cousin's 4th birthday party, bring a kielbasa there and have a beer with my mate.
- Go to a VIP party of a bad czech singer with my father's wife in the evening. The singer is this one. And yes, I accidentaly got on the guest list. Brilliant. A lot of shitty czech "celebrities" will be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Krig if you want to take full advantage of all your exercise, you need a breakfast food that will provide you with the protein and energy YOU need for a positive day. May I recommend the incredible, edible egg?

Well jury usually isn't too bad. The odds of actually ending up on a jury are fairly low. And even if you do get selected they probably won't put you on a long case unless your job gives you jury days. So it'll probably mean just sitting around bored for one day. Just bring a good book.

Good luck on the other job; sounds way cooler and more rewarding.

Yeah, it was pretty cool to have two days off from work and got home early on both days. Was worried they were gonna pick me but they ended up letting me go (yes!)

And thanks, going to spend most of my weekend breaking down my résumé and cover letter. \m/

Krig if you want to take full advantage of all your exercise, you need a breakfast food that will provide you with the protein and energy YOU need for a positive day. May I recommend the incredible, edible egg?

I usually get a large chunk of protein around 9-930. I eat a Clif Builders bar. (Chocolate peanut butter) 20 grams of protein and yum in my tum.
I usually eat a smaller lunch.

I have horrible heartburn cause I decided YOLO I'll eat 3 slices of pepperoni pizza for dinner and drink a beer.

Wahhhhh

lol weeeaaak.

I'm a little sick. Throat is sore and I'm having sinus issues. This is the first time I've even had a cold in forever, almost had forgotten what it feels like.

Go to a VIP party of a bad czech singer with my father's wife in the evening. The singer is this one. And yes, I accidentaly got on the guest list. Brilliant. A lot of shitty czech "celebrities" will be there.

getting on the vip guest list of a party that you don't want to be at??

:lol:

Coming down from the heightened state involved in having 3 tests in one day. One has already been graded as an A, pretty sure another is an A. Third is iffy whether A or B. Have Psych club tonight. Q&A about grad school applications and GRE prep.