The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

He didn't wear fursuit to jury duty, but we talked during lunch and I asked "were you a furry in HS" and he said "yes but now I am very active in the community" or some such.

My old roommate was a furry. Had to listen to him and his girlfriend go at it every night. She kinda looked like a chimpanzee, I'm pretty sure that's the only reason he dated her.

This actually reminds me of something I saw the other day...

35v0u6.jpg

IIRC
cars made in the 80s just had the ashtrays just built-in to the car when you bought them from the factory

i bought mine from a private seller used, and it was missing that part

what i will actually do is get one of the water bottles my parents toss out and fill it about a 1/2 inch with water and keep it in my cup holder - smells like hot ass after a while, but better than just tossing them out the window and the smell problem can be taken care of with a cleaning of the car anyways

i bought mine from a private seller used, and it was missing that part

what i will actually do is get one of the water bottles my parents toss out and fill it about a 1/2 inch with water and keep it in my cup holder - smells like hot ass after a while, but better than just tossing them out the window and the smell problem can be taken care of with a cleaning of the car anyways

or maybe just an actual freaking ashtray??
how hard could that be??

E-cigs are amazing. Don't quite do the job for me, but it's nice knowing you don't smell all the time. And you can "smoke" wherever you want.