The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So been pretty bummed lately, and here's why.

Recently at my job someone rummaged through my shit and stole my wallet with my credit card, metro card, transmuter card, debit card, etc etc...

I was really pissed when it happened because 1. ) I don't get paid enough to tolerate such bullshit, and 2.) I had just paid bills last week so was pretty damn broke.

Fast forward to this week, I have to do jury duty and when I called my boss to let him know he started freaking out and asking me to see if I could get off from doing it (which I cant since I had already postponed that shit like 3 times because of work/life). And to be quite honest, I'm just tired of job. I work my ass off, and my shit gets stolen and allowed zero leniency.

So, I'm going to apply for a new job that's 8-4pm. I've probably mention that I do have one brother who has mental disabilities, and it's a program he goes to every day. I have my degree in Theatre Arts and Sociology and always wanted to use Theatre to help people with mental disabilities or who have been traumatized in some way. I've gotten scholarships from this place before as well, so I think it would be a cool place to start. Also the hours are good, I'd still have time for other gigs and all that... and I'll be making a SALARY (which would really ease stress off my mom). So, yeah definitely starting to clean up my resume because fuck bitches, make money. :]

Damn girl, hope the interview goes well sounds like a sweet gig for you.

PS Fuck Jury duty, its a fucking waste of time...Whenever I get their notices I just throw that shit in the trash.

I have to go to the school but I fucking hate the work I do there. Basically I clean horse shit while I try not to be killed by some stupid horse that decides to punch me like a worm and then I smell like fucking shit and I fucking hate horses and the smell of their shit and I hate people who say "but they can feel your hate". That's fucking bullshit and they are so stupid they can feel jackshit. Dogs are fucking retarded too and they have zero emotions and they are only dumb shit.

Damn girl, hope the interview goes well sounds like a sweet gig for you.

PS Fuck Jury duty, its a fucking waste of time...Whenever I get their notices I just throw that shit in the trash.

Thanks man am definitely working on it.

Word, though I think you can get a fine if you don't respond to them eventually. :(

Curb Your Enthusiasm is the shit. I'll make sure to restate similar statements if the plaintiff is white :rofl:

So, I'm going to apply for a new job that's 8-4pm. I've probably mention that I do have one brother who has mental disabilities, and it's a program he goes to every day. I have my degree in Theatre Arts and Sociology and always wanted to use Theatre to help people with mental disabilities or who have been traumatized in some way. I've gotten scholarships from this place before as well, so I think it would be a cool place to start. Also the hours are good, I'd still have time for other gigs and all that... and I'll be making a SALARY (which would really ease stress off my mom). So, yeah definitely starting to clean up my resume because fuck bitches, make money. :]

I'll drink to that :kickass:

I'm about to quit my job, can't stand it anymore. Probably going to play poker a lot until I find something else.