The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Oh shit :lol: I wasn't aware that you worked in pharmacy. Are you with a corporation or local pharmacy?

Yeah, am the head photo tech at a Walgreens around here, but since I deal with a lot of the shipments that come in via UPS I started noticing that goddamn near all of them were going to pharmacy so I asked what happened to our warehouse sending them to us

and turns out there was a problem with people at the warehouse stealing them, selling them, taking them, etc.

Stay classy Perrysburg, Ohio (where our distribution center is located)

Had a stupid amount of beers yesterday and I can't sleep at night when I have a stupid amount of beers. I'm improving my morning by Antediluvian Logos and shitty coffee. Probably gonna go see a baseball game in the afternoon. I'll spend monday and tuesday with horses that I fucking hate.

Had a stupid amount of beers yesterday and I can't sleep at night when I have a stupid amount of beers. I'm improving my morning by Antediluvian Logos and shitty coffee. Probably gonna go see a baseball game in the afternoon. I'll spend monday and tuesday with horses that I fucking hate.

:kickass:

Am I the only one that doesn't get Antediluvian? Through the Cervix was cool but nothing special, and from what I heard from Logos I didn't hear anything to warrant a change in my opinion.

Probably. Logos is the best metal album I've heard all year, with only really Magic Circle's s/t (which you need to hear if you have not yet done so) and Procession's To Reap Heavens Apart coming close.

Probably. Logos is the best metal album I've heard all year, with only really Magic Circle's s/t (which you need to hear if you have not yet done so) and Procession's To Reap Heavens Apart coming close.

I need to hear both those albums. I've heard songs, but not the full album. In terms of 2013 though, I doubt I'll hear anything as good as Old Morning's Dawn.

I got drunk yesterday with my baseball friends. They have good chicks there. I told one that she had a horse face. But I really liked her. :(